Blackleaf.com (since 2009)

Blackleaf.com (since 2009)

Clothing & Accessories

Review of "Blackleaf.com (since 2009)"

published 18/06/2012 | Paders
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"The Amazing CamelBak Groove. filtered water as you drink."

Hi ,

I purchased this bottle a couple of months back and have been using it everyday since for my water bottle at work.

From the first time that i clicked through to Blackleaf.com i could tell that i had come to a website worth bookmarking, its easy to navigate sire made it fast and simple to find the item that i was after.

They had a great rang of products that i was to choose from, and in the end going with the larger 750ml CamelBak Groove.

I use this for drinking water from at work, giving me a large bottle and filtered water during the day,

The bottle itself is solid and i can not fault it. each and every component to it feel made to last.

When i bought the product online it was a fast and simple process, and the security to the site gave me piece of mind when putting in my details.

I got emails instantly from the seller telling my that my purchase was successful and that i could expect the parcel in the next 4-6 days, this was when i realized that i had forgotten to impute that i wanted this on a next day service.

I called the Sales Team and gave my information and within 5 minutes they had got this sorted and i received my item the very next day via courier.

The team were very helpful and polite and processed my request professionally.

All in all from start to finish this was a sound and easy buying experience giving me confidence to shop again.

Well Done BlackLeaf

• StazKilly published 19/06/2012
    what do they actually sell?