Review of "Bliss Maximim Moisture Body Butter"

published 19/02/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Good
Pro rubs in nicely
Cons price
Accessibility
Duration of use

"Not fond of the smell but it does work well..."

Bliss Maximim Moisture Body Butter

Bliss Maximim Moisture Body Butter

I received a small tube of the Bliss body butter in the fragrance grapefruit and aloe in a recent Look Fantastic Beauty Box. I am pretty certain I have had this one before as I recognised the packaging but I really couldn't remember if I liked it or not (and there was no review to refer to that I might remind myself with either!).

In use
The body butter is quite creamy and a small sprout sized amount massages nicely in covering both legs. I find I can get dressed almost immediately.

Price and availability
I have seen Bliss for sale in places like TK Maxx where it will no doutbt be cheaper but hard to find specifically. Debenhams sell it for £22 a tube (sized 200 ml) which is quite steep.

What's in it?
Coconut oil softens skin
Sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture
Vitamin E deeply nourishes
... and I can't find any more ingredients!

Spa standard
Used in every massage at Bliss Spas, this famous formula leaves even the scaliest skin soft, supple and gleaming (never greasy).

My thoughts
The cream is just right in terms of texture, it's not at all greasy and makes my skin feel lovely and flexible. But I am not a big fan of the fragrance. The citric tang reminds me just a little bit of a nappy (wee!) smell.

Final word
I would not go out and buy this full sized due to the price and smell, I would only pay that for a body lotion that had a smell that bewitched me! However I will look out for other products from Bliss as the lotion is a high performing skin quencher.

• afy9mab published 08/03/2016