Review of "Blue Arrow"

Office personnel/Consultants
Consultant feedback time
Range of prospective employers
Flexibility of office hours

"Worth a Try - IT got me out of a hole"

Blue arrow in my experience are a very good recruitment agency, I have experience only with the liverpool branch though. I first went to blue arrow after a string af very short term positions on of which is now my chosen career. I approached blue arrow regarding my desire to gain experience within the IT industry. Blue arrow were completely honest with me and stated that they did not usually deal with IT positions. They took my details and had a informal chat about my skill set. I left thinking they wouldnt be able to get anything for me but within 2 days they were on the phone saying they had a few clients that are interested in a junior IT person on a temporary basis Great, Withing 1 week of my entering their office i had an IT job which lasted for 2 years, I am now moving onto better things now i have gained valuable experience through my placement at blue arrow. I recomend anyone looking for work to drop in.

• harrisjalil published 05/07/2007
    Great review tho... but i had a bad experienced in that place...i just came back from Blue Arrow Leeds... they treat me like a homeless lad that desperate for a job. They are very not friendly. The office are not busy but i waited for almost 25 minutes (and no one come to me and ask 'how can i help you?') and then suddently one English girl come to the office and she got served first!!! and they dont even look at me althought i stand in front of their desk!!! and after that, i try to speak to one of the staff and she dont even look at me when i was talking to her. plus, she make a 'poker' face to me. I cant wait to do review about Blue Arrow... A bias, ignorance and racist place...
  • lec299 published 03/01/2001
    Thanks for your opinion - I really enjoyed it. I think I'll look up and see if they are in my area - I'm always after temporary jobs for the holidays. Louise xx

offers "Blue Arrow"