Review of "Blue Arrow"

published 08/08/2003 | Mclbee
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Helpful, friendly and fast service
Cons None at the moment
Quality/Suitability of job offers
Office personnel/Consultants
Consultant feedback time
Range of prospective employers
Flexibility of office hours

"Blue Arrow's service"

I recently went to see a Blue Arrow recruitment company . When I went in, a man greeted me and I asked me to take a seat at the lobby. Just about 3 minutes after that, a lady consultant came up to me and asked me about how she could help me. I didn't even need to walk up , but she came and sat next to me. How nice (sounds too good to be true, right?). So she asked to see my CV and took a copy of it. I told her about my job options and that I was open to either temping or permanent roles. She told me to come in the next day to discuss a bit more and to register which would take some time.

The next day, I did a full registration with her, brought all my papers and documents. She made copies of them all .I did 4 tests on the computer ( Word, Excel, Numeric and Alpha Numeric Data Entry). With that she told me she would try to get me a job within the same week. I thought it was a bit too ambitious but I just smiled and thanked her.

The next day, she rang me up and told me she got me a temping job in a prestigious firm! I was impressed and so happy. Yesterday was my first day at the office and the job is just great! I am so happy and glad that she was my consultant. Blue Arrow is good!

• anywho3 published 28/08/2004
    Would be helpful if you gave us an update on your current situation and how your doing now
  • marybee published 16/08/2003
    Congrats on landing on a job so soon! great op .
  • beansmad published 15/08/2003
    That is so good! Contragulations on getting the job. I currently looking for a job as well and I thought I been to all the major agencies!

offers "Blue Arrow"