Review of "Blue Arrow"

published 19/12/2007 | fna2007
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Staff wouldnt know what you done in your timesheet so add hours
Cons Staff dont care dont ring you up on first days to see how you doing
Quality/Suitability of job offers
Office personnel/Consultants
Consultant feedback time
Range of prospective employers
Flexibility of office hours

"Careless Staff"

Blue Arrow

A year back when i was in the need of a job my two friends had gone through this agency to get into places.Blue Arrow once you join them if you are looking for temporary work will take your CV and in some cases like mine put you on a data entry test.

Blue Arrow once i registred with them said they would be in touch, they always seem to have positions up outside their shop saying urgent but they never seem to contact everyone as those same positions seem to be there for months!

Blue Arrow seem to have a lot of jobs with poor pair and the jobs are quite often not the best jobs around you would see.I worked for Blue Arrow after my friend got me in a job with the Preston University we worked for two weeks,what we was told was not the tasks we had.We was told our job was administration but yet we was made to do selotaping and sorting even boxes out in some times of our jobs.

Blue Arrows staff seem really dumb they never notice your timesheet as my friend belive or not never put no lunch hour down and got paid for it which infact he did.Most agency staff ring you on your first day whenever you have started this agency does not even bother at all unless you go to them.

Overall Blue Arrow is ok in my standards the pay aint that good neither are the jobs overall a decent agency.

• duskmaiden published 22/12/2007
    P.s why when the agency is mediocre have you given it five stars?
  • duskmaiden published 22/12/2007
    What types of work do they do? Most agencies have jobs outside that do not really exist or went ages ago! BTW I found at times this difficult to read due to the grammer.
  • dharma.roy published 19/12/2007