Bob Martin Cat Litter Tray Liners

Bob Martin Cat Litter Tray Liners

Litter Tray Liner

Review of "Bob Martin Cat Litter Tray Liners"

published 09/01/2017 | dchampagne1
Member since : 06/01/2017
I love to write, photography, hike, swim, animals and spending time with my family. I have 2 great blogs and I love sharing my opinion with others.
Pro no mess, easy to use
Cons alittle pricey
Effectiveness
Level of Absorbency

"Works Good but expensive"

I have several cats and I needed a good cat litter liner. I have tried several but either they ripped, were too small or just did not do the job. These cat litter tray liners from Bob Martin actually works really great. They fit perfect in either a round or rectangle cat box. These are a little thicker and stronger than all the rest, that's why these are better.
These liners don't rip when you go and change them. That is what I really love about these. When my cats use the cat boxes the liners do not rip when they scratch the litter.
These are more expensive than the rest and hard to keep stocked up. They also cut down on the cat box odor because you just need to tie up the liner and there is no mess in the cat box bottom. So you really don't need to scrub the cat boxes so often.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 11/01/2017
    Hmm
  • thedevilinme published 09/01/2017
    ok
  • 1st2thebar published 09/01/2017
    Think about providing a format for your readership. Scrapes a 'SH.'