Bodum Schiuma Milk Frother Battery Operated

Bodum Schiuma Milk Frother Battery Operated

Electric Milk FrotherThe ultimate difference between enjoying coffee at home and enjoying it at a coffeehouse is not so much the coffee it's the foam.

Review of "Bodum Schiuma Milk Frother Battery Operated"

published 14/04/2012 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro Makes perfect froth
Cons The batteries don't last very long

"Perfect froth "

Perfect froth

I love costa coffee and starbucks but they are expensive and I thought that I could probably make them just as nice at home so I bought a Bodum Schiuma milk frother so that I could make frothy cappuccinos at home.

I have a coffee machine that is supposed to make cappuccinos but even though the coffee always tastes nice it doesn’t get a nice frothy head on it so I hoped that this would make me an authentic cappuccino.

The Bodum Schiuma milk frother is a shiny metal base with a small milk whisk on the bottom. It works by putting the whisk in milk and pressing the button to whisk up milk to make it really frothy. You can use it the frother with either cold or warm milk and both work well but warm milk is nicer when frothed and put over coffee to make cappuccino.

I have had frothers before but this one is much better and really frothes the milk perfectly. It is powerful even though it is not large and it only takes a few seconds to get thick creamy froth.

When it has frothed the milk it is thick and sits on top of the coffee and doesn’t sink down and mix with the coffee.

The frother takes batteries which weren’t included so I had to go and buy some when I got it. The frother also uses the power in batteries really quickly and they only last about a month before needing replaced and that is with not even using the frother every day.

I bought my Bodum Schiuma frother online and it cost me £12.99. It is more expensive than this in most shops and the rrp is £17.45.

I would definitely recommend this frother to everyone who loves coffee as it is one of the best I have ever used and works really well offers perfect froth every time.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 15/04/2012