Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray

Review of "Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray"

published 01/02/2017 | kiss_me2070
Member since : 11/02/2004
A huge thanks for all the reads, rates and comments. It's much appreciated :)
Good
Pro cheap, scent isn't too over-powering
Cons scent doesn't last very long, cheap packaging
Packaging
Fragrance
Soothing
Refreshing

"It's Just A Sweet Sweet Fantasy."

= = = = = =
The Product
= = = = = =
I was recently in my local Superdrug store looking at their body sprays and I came across this range by Body Fantasies. Body Fantasies is an American Fragrance Brand that is now available to purchase from Superdrug. This brand has a new and unique collection of perfume body sprays that smell great and they last. They have a range of different scents available from light and refreshing to sweet, fruity and floral. The Body Sprays have been created by some of the world's leading designer-fragrance perfumers. What makes this body spray different is that they use a higher concentration of premium perfume oil for a longer-lasting, more satisfying fragrance experience. Every bottle of their body spray apparently contains 500 sprays and it uses a non-aerosol pump for more targeted fragrancing, which means less fragrance waste. There is a total of eight body sprays in this range but I am basing this review on the 'Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy' scent. With this particular scent being sweet and uplifting, it's a very feminine scent. The top notes in this scent are Grapefruit, Rhubarb and Coconut Milk and the Heart Notes are Pink Vanilla, Cyclamen and Peony. The base notes are Tahitian Vanilla, Sandalwood and also Caramel. The body spray comes in a tall bottle which is made from plastic and is quite flat and square shape. The bottle is a bright pink colour and it has the name of the scent and also states the brand name on the front. There are lips on the front of the packaging. The bottle has a pump spray so you can dispense the body spray easily. On the back of the bottle it lists the ingredients. To be honest I don't think the packaging makes the product look anything special and it does look a little cheap. To be honest this looks more of a product that you might purchase for a young girl or teenager.

Price/Availability
= = = = = = =
You can purchase these from most Superdrug stores where they are priced at £3.99 for a 94ml bottle. Other scents in this range include:
  • Twilight Mist
  • Fresh White Musk

= = = = = = = = =
Using the Product
= = = = = = = = =
The pump on the top of the bottle is easy to press down and you get a good amount of the product out when pressing it once; although I do tend to spray it a couple of time. When spraying the product, the first notes I can seem are definitely the grapefruit and the rhubarb as well. I have to admit that I wasn’t too keen on the smell of these and was glad that these scents dispersed and I could then smell the floral scents of the Cyclamen and the Peony. The floral scents were quite nice as they weren’t too strong. The sandalwood and vanilla scents went really well together and it smelt very nice, without smelling like a toilet air freshener. To be honest I can’t say that I noticed any hints of caramel which I am glad as the vanilla made the body spray smell rather sweet anyway. Once the body spray has settled the scent does become lighter and not as strong but you can still smell hints of the vanilla, sandalwood and a slight floral scent every now and again as well. When spraying the body spray on my clothes such as my top I find that the scent does seem to weaken quite a bit during the day so I think in order for the scent to last you would need to re-spray this a couple of times during the day. Having said that there have been occasions where I do get a waft of the scent of the body spray, every now and again but it’s not that obvious. I have sprayed the product on my wrists before as well and the scent seems to disappear a lot quicker during the day than what it does when spraying it on my clothes.

Overall Opinion
= = = = = = =
I have to admit that I probably only really purchased this because it was quite cheap and also because I did like the scent of the particular body spray that this review is based on (Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy). It’s a body spray that I would only use casually during the day and I wouldn’t wear it if I was going out for the evening. The body spray doesn’t look anything special and if anything, it does look cheap, but it does fit into your handbag very nicely and doesn’t leak (mine hasn’t so far). I like that the body spray has a pump spray rather than an aerosol, and due to this I do think this means you get less wastage of the product when spraying it. The overall scent of the product isn’t bad; although if you are not one for vanilla scented products or sweet smells then this one may not be for you. I quite like the scent as although it’s sweet it’s quite a light scent and at no point becomes over powering. I still have lots of this product left so I honestly can’t say whether there is 500 sprays worth of the product in the bottle and I certainly haven’t been keeping count when I have been using this body spray. This product is cheap and it’s OK, but it’s nothing special and I certainly wouldn’t buy it again. As the product is so cheap and probably wouldn’t appeal to older woman, it would make a good stocking filler for teenagers or younger girls.

• Secre published 23/03/2017
    Nicely done
  • euphie published 06/02/2017
    e :o)
  • angelboouk123 published 06/02/2017
    I think I would like this x