Review of "Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray"

published 18/07/2017 | mousy86
Member since : 09/01/2015
Nice to be back after a holiday:)
Good
Pro Fresh, handy, easy to carry in a handbag
Cons doesn't last
Packaging
Price
Fragrance
Soothing

"It's ok"

Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray

I came across this product in Superdrug the other day and there was a promotion.
I cannot remember exactly how much I payed, I think it was 2 for £3 or something like that.

The full price of this product is £3.99.
I bought 2 of them : Cotton Candy and Sparkling Grapefruit.

This spray is available in Superdrug.

Product description

It is a perfumed body spray and it comes in a 94 ml bottle with a spray nozzle. It easily fits into my handbag.

Altogether there are 10 different scents to choose from including: Twilight Mist, Japanese Cherry Blossom,Kissing in the rain, Vanilla etc.

The bottle is very handy to hold and it contains roughly 500 sprays. It is supposed to be long lasting but in my opinion Cotton Candy is not very long lasting. Sparkling Grapefruit is much better. If I spray it on my wrist I can still feel it after couple of hours.

Using the product

I really like both scents. Cotton candy is obviously much sweeter and it really smells like candies but it is not long lasting, it fades away quickly.

The sparkling grapefruit is a very nice scent, and it smells very clean and fresh. It is not sickly sweet at all. It reminds me of San Pellegrino red orange lemonade.

I use them after the gym, or after swimming pool just to freshen up a little bit and they come really handy.
I would not pay the full price for them though, because 4 pounds for such a product is a bit too expensive.
Final word

It is a nice body spray to have, it comes handy if you need to freshen up a little bit but do not expect it to be a long lasting scent because it is not. Would I recommend? Well, I personally will not buy it again, not because it was not good enough simply get bored of things. This product is nice but I am not head over heels about it. I would rather try something else next time.

I give it 3 stars

• Silveryew published 30/07/2017
    The citrus one sounds nice^_^
  • lj1989 published 28/07/2017