Bodyform So Slim Breathable Single Wrapped Light Liners

Bodyform So Slim Breathable Single Wrapped Light Liners

Feminine Healthcare - Panty Liners

Review of "Bodyform So Slim Breathable Single Wrapped Light Liners"

published 27/03/2012 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Protection, slim, discreet
Cons None

"Bodyform liners"

Its a really embarrassing problem and not one that many people talk about but I found that during pregnancy when I sneezed or coughed or laughed, a little bit of wee would escape when I didn't want it to! Thankfully now that I am not pregnant this doesn't happen anymore but I know for some people this problem can unfortunately carry out. I did pelvic floor exercises like crazy to try and tighten up my muscles and these seem to have worked thank goodness but during pregnancy I needed to wear panty liners so I could keep nice and dry when I suffered from this unfortunate accidents.

I chose the Bodyform ones as I have used their period pads before and know that they are a good name in this area. These Bodyform Deo Fresh Liner So Slims are lightly fragranced for a fresher feeling.

The liners are extremely thin as they are just designed to keep you a bit fresh and not to soak up any period discharge. As they are so slim if you do have a little accident you will need to change the liner but it's nice to know you have that extra layer of protection and then only need to change this little liner instead of your whole outfit.

The great thing about them being so slim is that you cannot even detect they are there do its very discreet and not uncomfortable at all. They are made of a cotton soft surface so are not scratchy or irritable to your private areas which is nice.

Each liner is individually wrapped which is lovely as then you can just pop a few in your bag and take them out for the day to be sure you have enough. These were great for me through pregnancy and are a liner I recommend.

A pack of 32 costs £1.65 so they are very cheap as well.