Bodyform String

Bodyform String

Feminine Healthcare - Panty Liners, Sanitary Towels

Review of "Bodyform String"

published 28/05/2007 | DanniG123
Member since : 24/05/2007
Pro Unique, Designed for use with thong
Cons Have to make sure it's properly stuck on

"No More Big Knickers Just 'Cos Your On Your Period"

I have been wearing these since I started my period (which was about 5 years ago). I always wear a g-string so they really are ideal for me, as I’m sure they are for a lot of other women as well. The main reason I started wearing them was because I didn’t want to have to wear pants that would give me V.P.L (visible panty line). By the way, if your not sure what the difference between a thong and a g-string is, then a thong has a thicker piece of material that goes up your bum whereas a g-string is just exactly what it sounds like it is (a string). When I first started wearing these sanitary towels, I thought it would be more ideal to wear them with a thong. So every period I would wear thongs instead of g-strings. After a while I decided to wear them with a g-string instead. Surprisingly, I actually prefer them with a g-string than with a thong! This is mainly because it stays on better with a g-string (in my opinion). The best thing about these sanitary towels, is that the towel fits snugly into the thong/g-string. I do find though, that you may need to make sure your towel is properly stuck on, otherwise you could get really annoyed by it. Just to try and help you as much as possible, this is how I put my towel on:- I place the towel on my g-string wherever it fits best and hold down firmly, then place the wings on the other side of the g-string (under-side) and hold down firmly for at least 3 seconds, then hold the narrowest part of the towel (bit furthest to the back) firmly down for a few seconds to ensure that your towel doesn’t fall off. If you want to buy these then they usually cost £1.78.