Bonprix.co.uk

Bonprix.co.uk

Review of "Bonprix.co.uk"

published 13/11/2010 | Forever69
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro nice products, affordable price
Cons sometimes long delivery time

"Good price"

I came across Bonprix on the Internet when I clicked by accident on one of their banners. The initial page was quite inviting so I checked them and soon I found some clothes that looked good and were for affordable price. I didn’t hesitate too long and placed my first order.

The website can be accessed on www.bonprix.co.uk. The menu is user friendly and the search engine on the site works quite well too. They have separate category for Women, Lingerie, Men, Kids, Shoes, Home & Living, Sports & Swimwear and now even for Christmas. After you found the product you were looking for you can select colour and size then add to your basket. At the checkout you have to register if you are new customer and you can join Bonprix club which gives you some discount (10% as I remember but has a fee). I didn’t join as I don’t spend too much money on clothes.

You can pay by credit/debit card or apply for personal account. The first time I paid with a debit card, I just gave the card’s details and I could check out. As I order regularly I have a personal account now which works like a credit card but I don’t have actually card to it. First I received a 200 pounds limit which was increased after 6-8 months to 400 pounds as I am a reliable customer. The agreement arrived about a month after setting up the account but the terms are available online if you want to check them.

The products are delivered for 3.95 pounds and the delivery time varies a lot. Some products came in 3 days while others in only 3-4 weeks. Once my order disappeared so I had to contact the customer service and they were more or less helpful, I got the ordered products with huge delay but I had to pay once luckily.

The size of the products is about the same as in other shops, the size chart is not always reliable. The quality of the products varies, the jeans and lingerie are good, T-shirts and PJs are very good, swimwear is not chlorine resistant, I haven’t tried their shoes and I don’t even intend to.

You can get 7% cashback from their prices which is really good me thinks. You can also send back the products you don’t like or not fit you. Unfortunately they don’t offer free return but they send you a check or if you have personal account they add the price of the returned product.

I am satisfied with them and I recommend trying them if you like their range.

• brokenangelkisses published 23/12/2010
    Welcome to Ciao.
  • lillamarta published 14/12/2010
    Nice review, sounds like a good site, not sure why it received so many negative reviews from others though.
  • pgn0 published 12/12/2010
    Anywhere that you can get a decent pair of cotton PJs at the right price has to be good. Nice first review!