Books for Children

Books for Children

Review of "Books for Children"

published 24/09/2010 | bakerh123
Member since : 24/09/2010
Pro fun, bright, educational
Cons not long enough, should also sale along with dvd
Variety on offer
Catalogue
Purchase obligations

"The gruffalo childrens book by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler"

My 2 and a half year old son enjoys me reading 'The Gruffalo' to him as he also has the DVD so when we watch it togehter we are able to read along with the book where he can see the words in front of him aswell as hear them on the tv. The story also points out different parts of the body aswell as different colours and different animals. In my opinion the story is a good learning tale with meaning to it and also has a fun side with lots of colour and great picture details

I think that the size and the shape of the book is good as not too chunky but also easy to carry around if you wanted to take it out anywhere. I think that the quality of the pictures is very detailed and is good to help learn other words if your child is learning to talk and relate dufferent things to pictures.

The tale to the story is based on a small creature who ends up scaring the biggest creature off and I think that shows that it doesnt matter how big or small you are and to me that is important part of a childs upbringing to no that know one is bigger or better than the other.