Boots Aromatic Men's Hanging Wash Bag

Boots Aromatic Men's Hanging Wash Bag

Review of "Boots Aromatic Men's Hanging Wash Bag"

published 04/02/2012 | sorehead
Member since : 30/04/2011
Pro Handy and useful and looks good
Cons Nothing
Does it smell good?

"Great Bag and very Handy"

During a short stay in hospital last year I had to take odds and ends inside with me, including pyjamas, slippers etc., but I hadn’t thought about where I was going to store my toiletries such as soap, deodorant, toothpaste etc. I decoded at the last minute to just bung everything I needed into a Sainsbury’s carrier bag and make do with that. My other heal had other ideas, however, and she went out and bought me a good wash bag from Boots the Chemist.

She paid £8 for this wash bag and I admit I was a bit worried about what it would like when she came into the ward for visiting hour and told me she’d been out to look for one for me. I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn’t feminine looking at all – this was my main concern. The colours are what I call ‘solid bloke colours’, i.e. muted shade of brown with two thin pale blue stripes running horizontally across the front of the bag. The zips were strong and sturdy and unzipped and zipped up well – it felt secure, which is what I liked.

One of the best things about this bag though is the fact that it has an amazing amount of places to store various things inside it. It opens out to lie flat and inside there are various compartments. I was able to store everything separately and there was no need to have to jam up my toothpaste and toothbrush alongside my deodorant, or soap or shower gel or flannel, etc. I love things with lots of zips and compartments and have done since I was a lad – my other half knows this and I think that’s why she chose this bag. She made a good choice.

I like the fact also that I am able to hang this bag up when I’m not using it and I hung it on the handle on the cabinet at the side of the bed for the three days I was inside. There is a hook on it which enable me to do this. The bag is strong and sturdy and feels very well made.

The material is made of 100% cotton and is a nice looking bag. It is definitely a man’s wash bag though and I don’t think this would appeal to a woman at all. The bloke in the bed opposite me admired it and said he could do with one, so I told him where we’d got it from.

As there are so many separate compartments inside the bag, it made it much easier when I was looking for individual items and I was able to locate stuff easier and quicker. It also meant that my soap and stuff wasn’t mixing with my toothbrush etc, and it kept everything tidier and cleaner.

Overall, I’d happily recommend this wash bag. It’s also come in useful when we have had trips away and for family holidays, though using it unfortunately does bring back the memories of being in hospital.

Nice bag, very masculine looking and recommended.

• Coloneljohn published 17/02/2012
    Nice and useful. John
  • angelboouk123 published 05/02/2012
    looks good..always handy to have a wash bag x
  • mumsymary published 04/02/2012