Boots Essential Styling Mousse Curl

Boots Essential Styling Mousse Curl

Review of "Boots Essential Styling Mousse Curl"

published 09/07/2010 | kirstysian
Member since : 22/07/2008
Yay orange!
Pro cheap cheap cheap, long lasting, non sticky, good all rounder
Cons none
Staying power
How does your hair feel after use?

"Big hair small price"

Boots Essentials Styling Mousse Curl

Boots Essentials Styling Mousse Curl

This styling mousse is an absolute gem which shows that some of the best beauty buys can be a bargain.

PACKAGING

=

The can itself is in hot pink with “styling mousse” printed up the side. All of the products in the Boots essentials range are in a different colour. I find that this helps if I am in a rush as I can just grab the product that I need without really having to look.

Other than that this is a typical can of styling mouse with a nozzle at the top from which the mousse squirts out.

TEXTURE

This mousse is very light and I like it as it does not weigh my hair down. This is very important if you have quite flat hair like mine and are trying to create more volume.

Another benefit of this product is that when it is in your hair it does not feel sticky, in fact it does not even look like it is there, leaving your hair looking very natural.

Due to the texture of the product it brushes out fairly easily however it does leave some traces which have to be washed out with shampoo.

SMELL

The only way that I can describe the smell of this product is like shampoo. I know this is very vague but I find that most styling mousses smell fairly similar any way.

BENEFITS

•Flexible
•Long lasting
•Non sticky
•Light weight
•Contains climate control properties which help to resist humidity and eliminate frizz

WHAT CAN I USE IT FOR

This particular styling mousse is for curls and waves so I tend to use it when I have curled my hair. If you squirt some into your hand, turn your head upside down and scrunch your curls they will last for a long time. When I do it they usually last 2 days. It would probably last longer but I don’t like leaving my hair too long without washing it.

PRICE

At only £1 for a 200 ml can this is an absolute bargain!

CONCLUSION

An excellent product with such a small price tag deserves 10 out of 10.

• Amy69 published 09/07/2010
    My hair has real trouble with being moussed...never ever works! May look into this.. x
  • MEL0611 published 09/07/2010