Review of "Boots Essentials Cucumber Everyday Eye Gel"

published 15/07/2014 | Sewhite
Member since : 07/07/2014
Hi! I'm Shannon! I am a 23 year old - eldest of 5 - graduate with a 1st class hons degree in Computing. I have a keen interest in the latest technology, and enjoy music and drama!
Pro Refreshing feeling, fresh smell, soothing, suitable for all skin types
Cons None
How easily is it absorbed?

"Soothing Eye Gel - Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel"

Boots Essentials Cucumber Everyday Eye Gel

Boots Essentials Cucumber Everyday Eye Gel

Introduction:

Boots is a large supplier of different cosmetic ranges, for example, Soap & Glory, Maybelline, etc. But in recent years, their own brand products are becoming popular, because of their quality and affordability. This is a short review of their Soothing cucumber eye gel.
Packaging:

The packing of this is very bland in my opinion. The gel, which is only 15ml, comes in a light green transparent tube with a dark green screw off lid.
Smell:

The product is a cucumber eye gel, so it has very little smell to it. There is a light smell of cucumber to it, and it smells fresh.
Application:

This product is good to use morning and evening. To apply, you just put a small amount on your finger, then dab onto the bottom of the eye, this helps to reduce the appearance of bags, and has a cooling feeling and soothing effect. It leaves the eyes looking bright and the skin feeling soft.
Price and Availability:

As this is a Boots own brand product, it is only available in Boots.
A 15ml tube is currently £1.50, but there is currently a deal for 3 for £3 on selected Boots own brand products.
Overall Opinion:

Being a late sleeper and an early riser(for work), I tend to have puffy eyes, so I bought this to see whether or not it would make a difference. I would say that it does, it definitely soothes the puffiness and makes me look a little more awake. The most annoying this is that you should apply it morning and night for full results, personally, I would only apply it in the morning as I don't feel like I need any more than that. Anyway, I like this product, I've had mine for about 3months and have used less than half... a little goes a long way with this stuff!

Review can also be found on Dooyoo under the same username

• spanielize published 16/07/2014
    yes, this is great stuff!
  • dee7778 published 15/07/2014
    I find this very soothing too
  • xmum2fourx published 15/07/2014