Boots Luxury Deep Moisturising Foot Cream

Boots Luxury Deep Moisturising Foot Cream

Review of "Boots Luxury Deep Moisturising Foot Cream"

published 18/07/2011 | bluntlass
Member since : 15/11/2010
Pro Felt incredible on my feet
Cons Didn't cost under a pound
Effectiveness

"Boots Luxury Deep Moisturising - Foot Cream From Heaven!"

I think that this cream leaves one of the nicest silkiest feelings on my skin of any skincare product that I have used. I did quite a bit of hiking and got very cracked heels as a result afterwards. I went to Boots and bought this cream for my poor feet. I used it every day for a couple of weeks and with the help of rest and time it started to sort out my heels (and no hiking) my feet were well again. Once the cream hit my poor hurting skin it instantly felt a bit better and soothed and was pure bliss. A small amount is needed and can cover a decent area and is easily absorbed. The price is only a few pounds and definitely well worth the money.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 13/11/2016
    More is more

Product Information : Boots Luxury Deep Moisturising Foot Cream

A soothing, medicated and antiseptic foot cream with natural extracts of mint, lavender and marshmallow to nourish and soften hard dry skin. Suitable for all skin types. Lanolin free.

Long Name: Luxury Deep Moisturising Foot Cream