Boots Multivitamin Tablets

Boots Multivitamin Tablets

Boots Multivitamin tablets are an easy way to support a balanced diet to get all the nutrients needed to stay healthy

Review of "Boots Multivitamin Tablets"

published 16/08/2013 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Cheap and do the job
Cons A balanced diet is still much better for you!
Effectiveness
Price level
Duration of treatment

"Boots Multivitamin Tablets"

Admittedly I don’t eat as healthy as I should so to help ensure I get the vitamins I need, I take a multivitamin tablet per day. I am not loyal to a particular brand and tend to just purchase a pack whenever I need some, from wherever I happen to be at the time and at present I am using the Boots own multivitamin tablets.

I got a pack of 30 vitamin tablets for 79p which is pretty good value for money. These are suitable for people over the age of 12 and you are advised to take just one a day with liquid. There are other health guidelines written on the side of the tub which you are advised to follow such as not taking them when you are pregnant etc, but common sense and just following the guidelines to a tee will ensure that you get the most out of the vitamins.

I am not overly keen on swallowing tablets of any form so I was pleased to see that these were a relatively small tablet and just glide down the back of the throat when consumed with liquid. There is a very slight aftertaste with these but this disappears pretty quickly.

I take mine first thing in the morning with a drink to set me up for the day and considering I don’t eat as well as I should, I very rarely get ill or low at all and I put that down to the vitamin tablets doing their job correctly. I eat well where possible, but I know there is a large room for improvement and at times in the past, I have felt quite lethargic and had a lack of energy, especially mid afternoon, but that isn’t something I get whilst taking these supplements.

They contain all the usual vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E, C, B12, B6, and then added extras such as folic acid, iron, and a couple of others that I have personally never heard of before.

Whilst vitamin tablets aren’t ideal, they work for me and these do a good job. I haven’t had a single bout of illness since using these, and they give me enough energy to get through the day. They are also cheap, easy to swallow and don’t taste too bad and therefore they come with a recommendation from me.