Review of "Boots No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Eye Liner"

published 12/07/2011 | Design01
Member since : 15/06/2010
Pro Great easy application, long lasting
Cons It is a bit pricey
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Have Amazing Eyes With This Eye Liner"

What I was looking for -

Eye liner is one of my key make up tools whenever I'm going out anywhere, I need it to stay put, to make my eyes stand out and most importantly not end up under my eyes. I've always found I needed a liquid eye liner as it lasts longer and tends not to budge unless I end up crying for some reason. I also want it to be really easy to use, I have had an eye liner before from Bourjois that was just ridiculous to use, the applicator was badly designed and I just couldn't control it easily so it ended up everywhere. I also want a reasonably priced eye liner because I use it almost everyday so it might run out quite easily and I'll need to buy it again.

The Product -

It is described as: No7 Amazing Eyes Liquid Eye Liner has been neatly re-packaged to bring you the long-lasting formulations you love, in coloured packaging thats sleeker than ever!

The product carries 4ML of eye liner in a black tube with a twist top which has the eye liner brush attached, similar to mascara but with a simple thin brush on the end. It has gold lettering on the outside saying "Amazing Eyes Liner" "Hypo allergenic".
It comes in 2 colours 01 Black and 02 Brown.

Price (according to Boot.com) £8.75 and it can be bought at a No7 counter instore at Boots or online on the www.Boots.com website.

My Experience -

I bought this instore with a No7 £5 off voucher so luckily I was able to buy this for a lot less. Personally I am very happy with this eye liner and its one of the best I've tried. The liner lasts a very long time and its easy to take off. The applicator brush makes for a very easy and precise application which I'm very satisfied with, you can draw a fine line and then just go over as much as you want and due to its perfect consistency it doesn't build up too much and end up on your eye lashes or under your eyes. I have been using this one for a good few months now and it doesn't seem to be running out. The black tube with the gold lettering is very elegant although the gold does wear off eventually.
I will definitely be buying this again even though it is actually a bit pricey for £8.75 but hopefully they'll be doing a promotion once again.

• Alyson29 published 12/07/2011