Review of "Boots No7 Pore Refining Serum"

published 28/04/2011 | star3683
Member since : 14/11/2010
Pro light feeling and easy to use
Cons possibly the price depending on budget
Does it smell good?
How easily is it absorbed?
How does it affect your skin?

"No7 Pore Refining Serum"

I purchased this product for the first time around one year ago. I have combination skin that is prone to spots and have always had larger more viable open pores. Over the years I have tried many pore minimising products and non have seemed to work so I was a little apprehensive when it came to this one.

I used it every day after cleansing and toning in the morning and after around two weeks began to see visible results my pores were smaller and my skin felt much smoother and appeared much brighter. I now use this product every day and would not be without it. It glides on easily and feels light and not at all sticky. I use it with other boots No7 products including there day and night cream. It is quite a good price and is often on offer as Boots tend to run many 3 for 2 or money of promotions on there No7 range which I tend to take advantage of and stock up on a regular basis.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has enlarged pores and want to try and achieve a smother complexion, hopefully it will work for others as well as it has worked for me.