Boots No.7 Dual-Action Eye Make-up Remover

Boots No.7 Dual-Action Eye Make-up Remover

Make-up Remover - for Eyes

Review of "Boots No.7 Dual-Action Eye Make-up Remover"

published 04/04/2007 | kate44
Member since : 27/03/2007
Pro very effective at removing even waterproof mascara
Cons none i can think of..
Performance
Harshness to Skin

"No7 eye make up remover"

This is the best eye make up remover i have ever used and i have tried quite a few so i just had to write about it..I usually wear waterproof mascara and this is realy hard to remove normally but Boots no7 remover effectively removes every little trace of my waterproof mascara.

This product is not too greasy or oily too which is good and it doesnt sting the eyes so is gentle and suitable for people with sensitive skin like me.

This make up remover comes in a large, plastic pump bottle so its easy to apply a little to a cotton pad and one bottle usually lasts me 3 to 4 months.
This product also feels realy conditioning for my lashes and it states on the back that its enriched with vitamins, it make my lashes feel realy soft and in good condition after i have used this.

I didnt think this was too pricey either (approx £6) which i feel is very good value for money as it works so well and lasts a long time.

If you are looking for an effective eye make up remover then try this!

• shazzaspannered published 14/05/2007
    I tried this years ago and thought it was really greasy but then they rebranded the no 7 products and I tried it again and now I love it x
  • cherrystilettos published 05/04/2007
    Sorry but again, I agree with the comments below - remember you will not earn money if people rate your reviews 'not helpful' or 'somewhat helpful'.
  • piggypine published 05/04/2007
    Good to know it works on waterproof mascara, theres lots of good basic info like the pump action etc but you could do with adding a little extra detail.