Boots No.7 Enriched Sauna Mask

Boots No.7 Enriched Sauna Mask

Facial Sauna

Review of "Boots No.7 Enriched Sauna Mask"

published 15/05/2001 | IsabelleMcQT
Member since : 14/05/2001
Pro makes skin healthier
Cons none

"improve your skin"

This is one of the best face-masks I have ever tried. It heats up on contact with damp skin, giving a sauna-like effect which seems to have real benefits for the skin. Almost every time I have used it, someone commented positively on my skin. One time I met my mother early in the morning, having just done this mask, and she thought I was wearing make-up when I wasn't! My skin looked fresh and bright, and seemed to have fewer imperfections.

I like the fact that it only takes three minutes to do. You wet your face, rub the thick, white cream onto the skin then rinse after 3 mins. Your face is pink straight away afterwards, but not in an unattractive way. It obviously gets your circulation going, which is good for keeping skin healthy.

I would use it about once a week. My tip is that it has better effects when you put it on in the bath.

I can't remember exactly how much it costs, but I think it was fairly expensive, about £8-9. However, when you think that most packet masks are about £1, this is much better value as it lasts months. Also it is good quality and quick and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product. I have very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me, so I imagine it would be good for all skin types. A great mask.

• MadeinScotland published 31/03/2003
    is it good for dry skin? k
  • sienna501 published 15/05/2001
    This sounds like a really nice product, and im certainly very tempted to give it a go, but not quite so tempted by the price! But saying that, it lasts for months so i guess that makes up for it. Good review, as well as it not being too long either. Thanx for the read ;)