Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids

Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids

Baby Sun Lotion

Review of "Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids"

published 16/07/2004 | a.marrero
Member since : 11/03/2003
Pro easy to apply
Cons great for sensitive skins

"We're all going on a summer holiday....."

My 18 month old son has sensitive skin so summers are a worrying time for me. Not only is the weather dryer which makes his skin worse but there's also the considereation of having to protect his skin from the sun.

To do this I make sure that he always wears his hat when we go out (which usually ends up on the floor or thrown in the gutter because he never wants to wear it) and I dress him in long sleeved tops and long trouser.
But when we went to Spain earlier this year and it was over 30'C long sleeves were out the window and suntan lotion was in.

I bought Soltan for kids because it claimed to be moisturinsing as well as providing great sun protection. It is a nice smelling green coloured cream which he found extremely fun to apply. So he didn't mind taking a break from building sand castles in order to reapply the cream. But best of all it kept his skin extremely moistuirised and healthy looking, oh yeah and he didn't burn once!

The best thing about this product is that it actually works! It does exactly what it says on the bottle.

• eibee published 19/07/2004
    I'll be getting some Soltan as soon as the weather picks up again (I hope it picks up!) - Adele
  • Callykay published 16/07/2004
    I was up and down in Boots trying to choose a suncream for my daughter and in the end left it and thought I'd check it out on here. Then I found a free voucher in a magazine for Soltan so back I went and got one so I was pleased to read your review. Carol
  • spoilt_little_br published 16/07/2004
    Looks like a good one. Lisa