Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids

Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids

Baby Sun Lotion

Review of "Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids"

published 21/10/2005 | CrazyChickLC
Member since : 21/10/2005
Pro Colourful so you don't miss a bit. Not Gresy. Great Smell
Cons I cannot think of any.

"The best bar non in my opinion"

I have used this product several times now last year amd this year and I am still not disappointed. The colour means that you don't miss bits which is really important on such sensitive skin. The spray is fun and my daughter likes to help put it on now she is a little older. It is not a greasy formula so it goes on really easily and it smells great. Even after a swim I could still feel the lotion on her skin (although I topped it up anyway). Hot and humid weather in Greece for a fortnight but not a red shoulder or burn in sight. This product is fantastic. Great value for money too. Give it a try I cannot recommend it enough.

• Panda1976 published 21/10/2005
    nice to know it's not greasy
  • KELLYLOUJ published 21/10/2005
    Hi welcome to ciao bit more info would help such as the price as mentioned in the other comments, try to look at a few similar reviews to ge tips for the future.
  • duskmaiden published 21/10/2005
    Hi welcome to Ciao. i actully thought this review gave a lot of information. One thing how much does this cost and how big is the bottle? Hop to read more from you