Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids

Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids

Baby Sun Lotion

Review of "Boots Soltan Suncare For Kids"

published 06/01/2006 | edmonds101
Member since : 06/10/2005
Satisfactory
Pro good sun protection
Cons turns you into the incredible hulk!!

"bots soltan"

Being a first time mum and paranoid about my baby burning on her first holiday I thought I was buying the best product. I was gutted when I tried this for the first time and couldn't get rid of the green tinge it left her with. Yes it offers high protection and you certainly don't have to worry about it coming off in the water but there are other high factor creams which just go on thick so you can see if you have missed a bit without covering everything in green gunge. I tried leaving it to dry letting baby crawl around with just a nappy on and this led to a green carpet!! It doesn't matter how hard you try your clothes also end up covered from either putting it on or picking up baby. I will certainly not be buying this product again.

• yukkibear published 06/01/2006
    Sounds horrible. How much was it etc? I think more info is needed for a higher rating. If you update, please let me know and I'll happily re-read - Ang.
  • SnowiestElf published 06/01/2006
    Thanks for the advice. x
  • Playgirl27 published 06/01/2006
    This sounds awful steer clear of this i think, lou xx