sorehead 5

sorehead

Member since:30.04.2011

So comfortable and thin it's like wearing clingfilm

03.03.2012

Advantages:
Comfort and security and feeling

Disadvantages:
None

Does it irritate your skin?

Smell

Reliability

Why did you buy it?No particular reason

30 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. Saintly31
  2. Coloneljohn
  3. Mistee-Dreamz
  1. ithoughtyoudneverask
  2. angelboouk123
  3. fizzytom

I like to try a variety of different condoms when I make love to my woman – we both do. We have a full and active sex life, as regular readers of my reviews will be very ware, but I get to choose the condoms in our house.

The ones we have been using lately are Boots own brand and they are the Ultra Fine Condoms. I buy a pack of three which costs me just £1.99. I can also buy these in the larger packs of 18 and to be ones I do go through condoms pretty darned quickly so I find it much more cost effective to buy the bigger boxes of these and I always like to have spare boxes in the cupboards too in case of emergencies.

I like these particular condoms as they have a great natural feeling when I wear them. The condom is made from natural rubber latex but for those of you who may have allergies, please be careful as they can (and do) cause nasty reactions for some people.

I find they fit perfectly and they are very suitable even if you are rather well endowed as I am – they stretch to fit and I have never had any bother with them rolling or slipping off (or being too tight, come to that). They feel marvelous when they are on and to be honest they are probably the next best thing to going au naturelle.

My other half was alarmed when she first clapped eyes on just how thin they are but she soon built up her confidence with a little persuasion and now she’s as happy as I am with them.

I store them in a cool, dry place (the back of the sock drawer) and I think these are probably one of the most comfortable condoms I have ever used – and I can tell you I have tried thousands over the years!

Highly recommended.

danielclark691 03.03.2012 21:02

theyre £1.99

Walowiz 03.03.2012 21:01

woops sorry, didn't read that properly!

Walowiz 03.03.2012 21:01

where's you prices sorehead?