Boots Value Health Paracetamol Caplets

Boots Value Health Paracetamol Caplets

For All Round Pain - Paracetamol - Caplets

Review of "Boots Value Health Paracetamol Caplets"

published 10/03/2012 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro cheap and they work just as the more expensive brands
Cons never easy to sallow these things
Side effects
Effectiveness

"Boots Value Health Paracetamol"

Boots Value Health Paracetamol

I do love Boots as a brand and I love their own branded stuff as paracetamol. I normally already buy at Boots so it's dead easy to take these as well. We always make sure we have enough in the house because when I have a headache and we don't have anything for it, well I not the happiest person then. When it comes to something simple as this I never understand why people want to spend more just because it comes from a well-known respected brand.

I have my headaches and luckily not as often anymore as I use to get them. Apparently it runs in the family and especially at my father's side. I have been quite lucky with not having heavy attacks. Since the age of 12 I have been experiencing light to some heavy headaches and I have been a fan of paracetamol. I always think that you should never take too much because the effect will get less by time and then you find yourself taken more so solve a simple headache.

What I love the most about this product is the price and they can get these for 15p! In each pack you get 16 caplets and are 500mg. They are perfect for headaches but also help in the relief of minor aches and pain. They also help in cases of cold and flu. Recommend is not to take more than 4000mg a day for an adult, so that's 8 caplets. That doesn't mean all in one go but you can take two each time each four hours. An overdose can cause liver damage so you might look harmless but they are not.

Just like other paracetamol caplets it takes around 20 minutes before they really kick in and last for about four hours. Unfortunately they aren't any fun to swallow but luckily they aren't that big and go quite easy through my throat. I think it's just more the feeling of it that makes me hate swallowing them.

The same effect but just cheaper so I rather go for these Boots ones!