Boots no 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation

Boots no 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation

Face Make-up - Foundation

Review of "Boots no 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation"

published 23/03/2008 | nufcbabe99
Member since : 20/01/2008
Pro Everything it claims to do it does !
Cons Nothing !
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Boots No.7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation"

Boots No.7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation

Cost £11.00 but for me this is totally worth it !

Ok so Boots promises that it "Give your skin a powder-soft finish" and "It glides on effortlessly for a barely-there feel and keeps skin shine free all day long with a soft, natural-looking finish"

And it certainly does !

Most foundations make me look orange as Jodie Marsh so I decided that I would go for the lightest shade which is 'New Ivory' .

All the colours are (in lightest to darkest order) : New Ivory , Blonde , Almond , Buff , Tan and Suede . Pretty good selection there , one for all skin types I reckon !

I applied this with a small make - up sponge on all my face and it covered up all my inperfections and stopped my skin from shining for basically all day !

I like doing nice reviews about good products and this one was certainly no exception !

It is quite hard to get all the mousse out but it does come with this little thing to get it out so I can't complain about anything with this product !

It deffinatly does what it says on the tub and you can count on this to stay on all day !

Jo Jo

x

• nina_in_the_bedroom published 04/12/2008
    I think the shade name 'Suede' sounds a bit distrubing - skin like leather anyone? But the foundation sounds pretty good!!
  • just.bcoz published 23/03/2008
    ive never tried this one before, it sounds like a good foundation though. Well reviewed :O)