Review of "Bosch KGV 28320 Classixx Fridge Freezer"

published 05/03/2012 | helen190390
Member since : 30/11/2011
Thank you for all the rates and kind comments <3
Good
Pro Good fridge with great storage
Cons freezer isn't frost free.
Performance
User's Manual

"A fridge freezer by Bosch"

much clearer photo

much clearer photo

This Bosch classixx fridge freezer is part of the tenancy agreement I have at the home we live in.
It was rented out with it's white goods still inside which was a big part of why we moved to this house.

As this fridge is an older model, I doubt it's still in production but it's still worth the review.

The Bosch Fridge/Freezer:
===============================
This fridge/freezer is from the classixx range.
It's bright white exterior has been designed with hidden handles which you find at the bottom of the fridge section
and the top of the freezer.
The doors have been designed to have the option to fit them either side of the fridge, so you can choose which way it opens.
The fridge and the freezer and the same size.

The freezer has 3 drawers. Two are large and the bottom one is the same height but shorter in the back.
The fridge has 3 shelves and 2 salad/veg drawers the the bottom.
In the door is the compartment for milk and other bottles,
a section for your sauces and two small shelves at the top to hold butter, eggs and other smaller food stuffs.

The shelves all come out with ease to clean and wipe over.
The drawers also come out easily to wash out and empty of the mess vegetables usually create.

The fridge has a part to change the bulb and a temperature dial to turn it up (colder) or down.

The freezer is the part I find gives me the most hassle.
I think this freezer much be around 6 years or more old in this household as it's started to go downhill slightly.
The freezer is constantly frosted up.
It is supposed to be frost free yet I find it difficult to close drawers and sometimes it's that bad the doors won't shut to I have to chisel it away.

Bosch now have much more choice of fridge freezers to choose from.
Most fridge freezers are now built in with a much more efficient defrosting mechanism which works really well.
This fridge freezer isn't very economical compared to more up to date ones.

After checking over the internet you cannot purchase this brand new anymore.
I would consider checking out the newer Bosch as this fridge freezer is great quality and I'm sure with the
newer technology for defrosting the freezer, they won't get frosty like this one does.

Thanks for reading my review.

Helen190390