Review of "Bose Quietcomfort 2"

published 21/02/2007 | Conteo
Member since : 21/02/2007
Pro Amazing sound, good noise reduction
Cons bit flimsy
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Get these!"

Every time I purchased a set of headphones in the past I never let my self go above £50, simply because I thought it was a waste of money, how wrong I was!

I bought these after hearing the ones that my Dad had, the 1st time I put them on and listened to some music my reaction was wow.

I now have to use them for practically anything, I own a set of really good 2.1 speakers for my computer, but I find myself now listening to these over the speakers, as they are simply better quality. The bass and the treble mix is outstanding and doesn't compare to my stereo.

I would highly recommend these as they are superb, don't worry about the money, buy them!

If you live in a house etc with next door close and you can't have your music on loud, then these are the phones for you! Trust me, you want disagree. 6STARS

• RichPrice published 22/02/2007
    Sorry for the low rating - I've left you a message in your gb. Rich
  • x-staz-x published 21/02/2007
    Welcome to ciao, but you need to slow down on your reviews. spend time on one review, instead of writing very short ones and [osting them one after the other. Youll get better ratings and more reads that way staz x
  • Nathan_Innit published 21/02/2007
    I see this is your first day on Ciao. Welcome. If you ever have any problems feel free to leave me a note in my guestbook and I'll be happy to help.