Bourjois Bronzing Powder

Bourjois Bronzing Powder

Face Make-up - Blush, Bronzer

Review of "Bourjois Bronzing Powder"

published 08/05/2013 | jade1517
Member since : 17/04/2013
Pro smell
Cons none
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Bourjois Bronzer"

I was bought this blusher as a birthday present last year from a friend, and i am pleased she did. This is the first time I have ever tried a product by Bourjois so I was not quite sure what to expect.

The bronzer is in a palette form held in a flip cardboard packaging, which when closed is held together by a magnet. The bronzer looks like it is set in little chocolate cubes. The outside of the box is a golden brown colour where you can find the brand name and product details. The first thing i noticed when I opened the lid was the chocolate smell that wafted out of the packaging, I suppose I should have expected it see how the packaging was set around a chocolate design, but I did not expect it to smell at all. The smell is not too over powering, it does smell a little bit sickly from the packaging, but that is because that is where the product is concentrated, but when you apply it to your skin the smell is very subtle with just a hint of chocolate.

When I began to apply the bronzer and found it had a slight shimmer to it. I personally do not mind shimmer in my products it is very fine and only noticeable when out in the sunlight, but if you do not like products with shimmer, keep in mind this has some. I take my blush brush and very gently sweep it over the powder, the product is not very lose but it is very pigmented so you do not need much of the product at all. I like to apply bronzer only as a contourer so i find it best to apply this to make my check bones more prominent and then slim down my nose and jaw line if i am going out for the evening. The colour of the product is very natural and gives your face a very nice glow, not making you too orange.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product, i like the smell, it lasts all day and shimmer in it really makes your face light up. For the price of £6.99 i think it is great value for money.

offers "Bourjois Bronzing Powder"