Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara

Eye Make-up - Mascara

Review of "Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara"

published 09/08/2011 | doriee
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro cheap black mascara
Cons leaves you looking like a panda
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"bourjois black clubbing mascara"

I often look round the local Boots and Superdrug stores for new make-up and facial products, looking around Boots i was torn between buying something new from Barrm M or from Bourjois. I decided to go for the more expensive choice as it's usually the better choice. Bourjois volume clubbing mascara comes in a variety of colours such as black, blue and purple.

Bourjois say: A new extreme volume mascara that's perfect for clubbers. To add extra volume to your lashes, use the double sided volumising brush and be prepared to party all night long. Its also 100% tear and sweat proof, so no more panda eyes on a night out clubbing!

I found that this worked quite well for a while. The brush is double sided with quite alot of bristles, I found that the double side made no difference to the application, the amont of bristles is alot is because this is designed to get all you eyelashs, I find myself having to wipe most of the mascara off the brush before applying because it all just clumps up and I don't want it to clump my eyelashes up.

I used this on an everyday basis and don't really think it is just designed for 'clubbing' I don't see how it adds extra volume it only does this when you put quite a few layers on and to makes my eyes feel really heavy and i little bit gross, doesn't make me feel nice looking at all, especially when trying to put this on the bottom lashes.I found this quite difficult to get the right balence between them both.

This sets quite hard and if it does clump up, trying to wipe it off sometimes hurts as I've pulled quite a few lashes out, as for the 'no panda eyes in the morning' I found this not to be true, I've often got in from a night out and just got straight into bed woken up looking like the living dead with mascara and eyeliner all over my eyes. This is however really cheap in price it is just £7.99 in both Superdrug and Boots.

Overall I think this is a good mascara it does mostly what it should but I think that this is best used with just a thin layer more more than 2 layers, also I have learnt that instead of trying to make your own lashes look bigger, just pop on some false lashes instead and blend them in with this because that is effective.

offers "Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara"

Product Information : Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara

doriee

Member since:01.01.1970

bourjois black clubbing mascara

09.08.2011

Advantages:
cheap black mascara

Disadvantages:
leaves you looking like a panda

Recommendable No:

Ease of Application

Waterproof?

Does it irritate your eyes?

Price8

QualitySatisfactory

3 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. rabbit88
  1. pink_champagne

This sets quite hard and if it does clump up, trying to wipe it off sometimes hurts as I've pulled quite a few lashes out, as for the 'no panda eyes in the morning' I found this not to be true, I've often got in from a night out and just got straight into bed woken up looking like the living dead with mascara and eyeliner all over my eyes. This is however really cheap in price it is just 7.99 in both Superdrug and Boots.

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!

Compare prices »

1 to 4 out of 4 offers for Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara   Sorted by: Price
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Black Jack Mascara Black Jack

Bourjois Volume Clubbing Black Jack Mascara Black Jack

Give your lashes a touch of bling! If you want 10x more volume, bold & luminous lashes you ... more

have hit the jackpot! The Volume Clubbing Black
Jack mascara contains everything you love from our
Volume Clubbing mascara range! Its double-sided,