Boxing-Mad Curved Synthetic Leather Focus Pads

Boxing-Mad Curved Synthetic Leather Focus Pads

Pads

Review of "Boxing-Mad Curved Synthetic Leather Focus Pads"

published 20/01/2015 | Dholloway
Member since : 12/01/2015
I am a very opinionated yet honest person. I like to believe I am funny and witty but others may and probably do think differently. I am a father and a husband to be and enjoying life.
Pro Durable, Easy Fit & Storage, Good Price
Cons None
Quality of product

"She Swears By Them"

As you will come to read from my reviews I am bit of a fitness freak and away from all the machines I have I also have a lot of boxing gear. Recently I have got the missus into boxing as she likes the workout but hitting the bag was to much for her wrists so I decided that I would go out and buy the Boxing-Mad Curved Leather Focus Pads. It took her a while to get the hang of hitting a much smaller target but now she got used to it and I would put her in the ring with Khan.

The pads have helped her so much with her speed and precision in the few weeks that she has been hitting them (me). She also feels a lot better in herself with the workout and believes that the pads cause her to move around more and it takes more effort in the swings and the power of the punch. I do believe she is trying to hit me but it can be that I am too fast for her or she is just going easy on me.

Would I recommend this product?
I would definitely recommend this product if you have a sparring partner. The other half has certainly adapted well to them and wont touch the punching bag no more as she prefers to think she is hitting me. They are very comfortable to wear and not like most that will leave your hands smelly and sweaty. They are also easily stored away and have very good durability. We have not seen any rips in the products since purchasing.

• Scotlass712 published 21/01/2015
    Some more details would be great :-)
  • Thehonesttruth published 20/01/2015
    What are these made of, do they come in different sizes or is it one size fits all, how much do they cost?
  • thedevilinme published 20/01/2015