The overall rating of a review is different from a simple average of all individual ratings.
Share this review on
See how many of these theme tunes you can get without googling the answers. Most of the answers are in the photos for this section of the review but no hints given for my riddles.
Wheels on fire, Rolling down the road
Come fly with me Lets fly, lets fly away
From Morning 'till night, That's livin' alright
Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler, If you think we're on the run?
Just the good ol' boys, Never meanin' no harm
Whenever you're feelin' lonely, Or you're gettin' in a stew,
Through early morning fog I see visions of the things to be
They say I might as well face the truth That I am just too long in the tooth.
I would like to leave this city. This old town don't smell too pretty
Hey Mr. Bar Tender give me a drink, I want a cold, wet glass with bubbles in it.
Once in every lifetime, Comes a love like this,
If you're the tallest, the smallest, If you're the fattest, the thinest, if you always win it,
You know we belong together You and I forever and ever
Your letter was only the start of it, One letter and now you're a part of it,
Sunny Day Sweepin' the clouds away
We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little looney, And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV!
Nobody answered these but the answers are
Absolutely Fabulous*Airline*Auf Wiedersehn Pet*DAD'S ARMY*Dukes of Hazzard*HI-DE-HI*MASH*One Foot In The Grave*The Royle Family* Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.*Men behaving badly*Record Breaker*Home and Away
What about trying these questions. The answers are never as obvious as you think they are going to be
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate; Yet I have my own style of music. What Am I?