Advantages You get to chat to other members
See how many of these theme tunes you can get without googling the answers. Most of the answers are in the photos for this section of the review but no hints given for my riddles.
Come fly with me
Lets fly, lets fly away
Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler,
If you think we're on the run?
Whenever you're feelin' lonely,
Or you're gettin' in a stew,
They say I might as well face the truth
That I am just too long in the tooth.
Hey Mr. Bar Tender give me a drink,
I want a cold, wet glass with bubbles in it.
If you're the tallest, the smallest,
If you're the fattest, the thinest, if you always win it,
We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little looney,
And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV!
Absolutely Fabulous*Airline*Auf Wiedersehn Pet*DAD'S ARMY*Dukes of Hazzard*HI-DE-HI*MASH*One Foot In The Grave*The Royle Family*
Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.*Men behaving badly*Record Breaker*Home and Away
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?10) I cannot be felt, seen or touched;
11) Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc.
13) How many sides are there on a standard pencil?14) A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
15) If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment