Brainbench.com

Brainbench.com

Review of "Brainbench.com"

published 13/02/2001 | lizbizi
Member since : 12/07/2000
Pro informative fast website helpful range
Cons Won't be free for long

"Brainbench,challenges the old grey matter"

I found this site quite ny accident but have become a frequent visitor due to high standard of their wesbite, the examinations they offer and the information they give you for improving your skill should you fail a test.
There is many examinations you can take online at home and if you pass you may get a certificate.
They also allow you to place a sort of cv of all your examination results on the website where potential employers can see it.
They are constantly updating their tests and new ones and they ask you to suggest examinations that they do not have yet.
Most of the courses are free at the moment but the say that is due to change.
The qualifications you gain are recognised by many employers.
I myself do the tests simply to challenge myself but the qualifications gained can only help make my cv look more impressive, and as the postman has just delivered two certificates for me I now have proof of my skill to hang on the wall!
Although the wesbite is a US version is great for us too and just as relevant.
The examinations range is huge from typing, to computer programming,from first aid to finance.
Go challenge your brain today with brainbench.

• missixty published 03/08/2005
    Would have liked to know more info but it had me intruiged enough to want to go and have a look until I just saw the comments below saying that there isn't much free anymore :-( shame x
  • ariadne published 21/01/2004
    Might have been free once but most of it isn't now! :o( You have to pay for certs to be posted out to you. Although there is still a slender selection of 'free' tests, you still have to pay for the certs.
  • dekom published 17/09/2003
    Also use it myself since late 2000 but they have evolved since. You now have to pay, though there are still some tests free. There are "beta" tests that are being developed and which are also free. Hope you enjoy it still.

Product Information : Brainbench.com