milly234 4

milly234

Member since:28.12.2009

Dentist Clean Feeling

24.07.2011

Advantages:
it works, good clean feeling

Disadvantages:
price

Ease of Use

Improvement on Teeth Condition

13 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. Novabug
  3. KateHurst
  1. Andy.mack
  2. Collingwood21

I recently got this brush after feeling that my old manual was just not doing the job anymore and I felt I was struggling with my teeth and dental hygiene a bit.

I bought this from my dentist but apparently you can get it from places like boots, Lloyds pharmacy and currys etc and there are often half price deals on at these places so you should be able to get one of these for about £60-80.

A cool thing about this brush is that it comes with the little wireless smart timer. Iíve been finding Iíve been brushing my teeth for longer now that I have this as if you brush past 2 minutes you get a little smiley face!! The smart timer also tells you when to change to the different areas of your mouth and t pulses differently as well so that you can change without the wireless device. You can also mount this device on your wall but I havenít done that yet. The timer takes batteries but these are easy to change and they seem to last for a relatively long time. The timer also tells you when you are brushing too hard with a little red light and a picture and it pulses to tell you too. This is good as it will hopefully help me to prevent gum damage.

I had previously shy-ed away from electric brushed because I found them to be weirdly tickling on my nose and this was really uncomfortable. This one however doesnít seem to make me feel like this and thatís fab! To check this out I first tried a new head on my friends brush and as it didnít make me feel weird, I invested in my own.

Iíve been using the polishing head and itís brilliant. I really feel like my teeth are clean and although the first time I used it properly it felt a bit sore afterwards as it is quite fast rotating etc and it was a bit of a change to my normal brush. Now I am used to it though it is fab and it really makes my teeth feel much cleaner Ė sort of like Iíve been to the dentist rather than just using my manual one which didnít feel that great.

You can also get other brush heads for this like a flossing heads but I havenít tried these yet as I am so far liking the polishing one. Apparently the heads have special brushes on them which let you know (after 3 months) that it is time to get a new head.

You charge the toothbrush using the included charger on one of those shaver type plugs but you can also get a 13amp adaptor plug to charge it I think.

There are a few settings and different speeds on this brush too which depends on what you want and how you like to use the brush. I keep mine on deep clean because I find it give me a lovely clean.

Another good thing is that my boyfriend can have his own head on this and then use the same handset which is good because it gives a fab clean but it is expensive so this way we donít have to buy 2.

Write your own review Write a review and you will earn 1p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful. Write a review and you will earn 1p per rating if other members rate your review at least helpful.   Report a problem with this reviewís content

Add the first comment!

Product Information Ľ

Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush, designed to clean effectively in three brushing dimensions at once.

EAN 4210201834007, 4210201826460, 0818757011343
Manufacturer Oral B
Type Toothbrush

Listed on Ciao since 20/08/2009

More reviews Ľ

Review Ratings Ľ

This review of Oral B Triumph 5000 D 32.546.5/X Smart Guide /833994 has been rated:

1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. Novabug
  3. KateHurst

1. Andy.mack
  2. Collingwood21

Oral B PRO 3000

Oral B PRO 3000

Toothbrush - Rechargeable - For Adults - Cleaning Mode: Rotary-Oscillating + Pulsating - 2 Brushheads

Oral B PRO 5000

Oral B PRO 5000

Toothbrush - Rechargeable - For Adults - Cleaning Mode: Rotary-Oscillating + Pulsating - 1 Brushheads

Oral B PRO 600

Oral B PRO 600

Rate it now

Are you the manufacturer / provider of Oral B Triumph 5000 D 32.546.5/X Smart Guide /833994? Click here