Bristol Trade Centre Car Supermarket

Bristol Trade Centre Car Supermarket

With over 1,500 cars in stock we are the South West's largest independent used car supermarket.

Review of "Bristol Trade Centre Car Supermarket"

published 06/10/2007 | JULIAN1976
Member since : 06/10/2007
Pro lol NOTHING
Cons everything
Price
Service
Efficiency

"ABSOLUTELY SAW US COMING"

I do wish I'd have read these reviews before I went there and got totally ripped off!

The whole set up is a fake! When we wanted to secure a car on finance the salesman laughed at us wanting to borrow from the bank, he assured us if we took finance from them it would be cheaper interest rates than a mortgage!

So we chose the car, waited for 3 hours, felt totally knackered, signed our lives away, then got home and realised what a mistake we made. They added over 1000.00 in extra charges for CarGuardX and other things they hid in the small print, charged us almost 30% interest! the finance dept are sharks, and when i rang they laughed at me.

STAY WELL CLEAR

• chilcott1 published 25/10/2007
    This happened to me. There is no cooling off period, but I wrote a stern letter of complaint, threatening them with trading standards. I dealt with a guy called Andi Peters, who was really helpful, and I suggest that you do the same. After 3 months, and loads of phone calls, (keep on at them, every day if you have to, then start emailing them!) I got a full refund. Good luck.
  • NomisG published 06/10/2007
    I Guess as you bought on finance the 'cooling off period' law must still apply? If so, you should be able to take the car back and get out of the finance rip-off. Try a call to citizens advice or see if you have free legal advice with your home insurance - many people do. Otherwise, you should at least report them to your local trading standards dept. Good luck.