Review of "Britains Sheep Farmyard Animals"

published 03/05/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Well made and very durable
Cons None

"These are well made plastic farmyard animals"

Britains Sheep Farmyard Animals out of the box and on display

Britains Sheep Farmyard Animals out of the box and on display

I have some lovely little models of Britain’s Sheep Farmyard Models. These cost me £4.39 and I bought them online from Amazon a little while ago. They are a scale 1:32 which would be good for my Scalextric model scenery but I tend to not use them for this reason, I just like to collect plastic farmyard animals.

My granddaughter used to play with these when she was younger and the children at Playgroup play with some very similar to these. There are seven sheep in the set I have. There are 2 adult female sheep with their two lambs, and a male ram. They are a very good likeness I find and they are made from a really robust and strong hard plastic so that when the children accidentally stand on them they do not break or crack or get damaged at all. They are really very well made.

I would be careful though of watching any very small children under the age of 36 months with these sheep because they are a very small size and I can imagine them quickly and easily being popped into little mouths. I would say to supervise small children at all times if they are playing with these little toy animals.

They came in a plastic box which was also made of cardboard and I still have the box now. They are a well made product and I also have a lot of other farmyard animals made by the same manufacturers I have had these before and know they are a good company who makes a good quality toy animal.

These are lovely toy sheep and nice to keep as a collector’s item I think. I recommend these little sheep to you.