Review of "Britax B Dual Travel System"

published 22/04/2012 | cloud46
Member since : 22/04/2012
Busy mother of 4 young girls, we live in Cheshire. I adore babywearing, breastfeeding, fluffy bottoms, cooking, reading and writing!
Pro Can remove the second seat in a click, the pushchair can also be folded with the second seat on.
Cons The pushchair is quite large.
Storage
Ease of cleaning
Safety
Age Group

"Britax B-Dual"

I have had several twin pushchairs over several years and the Britax B-Dual by far outweighs the others. For me it ticked all the boxes having a newborn and a toddler who would walk some of the time. I purchased the carrycot for the pushchair and the carseat - you do need additional attachments for this, but its makes it so easy to clip the carseat on straight from the car without disturbing the baby. I found the second seat invaluable if I was walking a distance, both seats can be used from birth and the main top seat can face outwards, or towards me. The hood has a useful sunshade built in too. This pushchair doesn`t have pnuematic wheels which is also an advantage. Its a sturdy pushchair with ample room for shopping and my toddler to sit comfortably in the bottom seat.

The pushchair can be pricey, but in my opinion its worth every penny. For me personally it ticked every box. I had a single pushchair when needed, a travel system and a twin puschair that easily fitted through shop doors and provided a smooth ride for my children. I was so impressed I recently upgraded my chassis and main seat to the 2011 model. The second seat fits the newer unit without any problems. The wheels are slightly smaller but this doesn`t affect the ride. All in all I`d recommend this pushchair (and accesories - I have both seats, chassis, carrycot, carseat and attachments, plus raincover) to anyone who needs a twin pushchair for twins, newborn and toddler or two older children.