British Gas Communications

British Gas Communications

Review of "British Gas Communications"

published 23/02/2005 | staceycowan
Member since : 21/02/2005
Pro really cheap
Cons the people told me about it on my doorstep
Line Quality
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of Charges

"great cheap calls"

I have just joined british gas for my landline phone package and i am over the moon at how much money im am saving already.
With british gas you still keep the same number and everything but without great expense.
It is going to cost me twenty pounds a month which you can pay direct debit so it saves all the hassle of unexpected phone bills.
With this twenty pounds i am able to get free calls to landline phones anywhere in the uk all day and all night seven days a week, for up to an hour at a time but after 1 hour you just hang upo and call straight back and its free again.
Your line rental and everything is included in this twenty pound a month so there is really no extra costs, except obviously if you are phoning mobile numbers or calling outside the uk.
It is really easy to sign up with british gas too recieve this great money saving offer.
I really highly reccomend that you try it today its great.

• sandemp published 25/02/2005
    Not having a bt line I can't get any of these sort of special offers :-( Sandra. x

Product Information : British Gas Communications