Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum for Her

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum for Her

Review of "Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum for Her"

published 26/05/2011 | bluebell190
Member since : 09/10/2010
Pro So cheap in places like tj hughes
Cons Does wear off quickly
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Fresh, fruity and girly!"

I got given this perfume by Britney Spears last year for my birthday as a gift, and I actually really love it! I have seen this perfume out for years, but have never tried it. I have seen it on offer in some shops for about £15 a bottle, so I thought as its so cheap it wouldn't be worth trying! This perfume has really changed my opinion on celebrity perfumes, as this is now actually one of my favourite perfumes.

Curious comes in a black cube box with a pink and blue pattern and it comes in a very cute blue bottle. Its quite hard to describe the shape of this bottle, but you can see from the picture what it looks like. It has heart shaped charms around it, but I do find this a bit chunky to go in my hand bag. It is very light however, and it is very girly.

The scent is very also very girly. It is definitely one for younger girls and teenagers. It is very fresh and fruity. It is not over powering at all, it is a scent that you can wear throughout the day, but it does wear off very quickly. You do have to top up a few times during the day but as it is so cheap it doesn't matter how much you use.

I have a 50ml bottle and I have been wearing it everyday for a month and I have used about 1 quarter of the bottle. I would definitely like to try some of Britney's other fragrances as I like this one a lot, and they are all around the same price. Looking on Boots this perfume is priced at £20 for a 30ml bottle, but I know in places like body care, tj hughes, they do it a lot cheaper.

I highly recommend this perfume for young girls who like girly, floral and fruity fragrances that aren't too strong, just fresh and easy to wear during the day. I will definitely be asking for more of this perfume for Christmas!

Product Information : Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum for Her

Britney Spears personifies daring and piques the curiosity of youngwomen everywhere. Curious by Britney Spears represents the young woman that pushes boundaries and revels in adventure. An exhilarating white floral accented with Louisiana Magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk.

Long Name: Curious Eau de Parfum for Her, Curious for Women Eau de Parfum, Curious Eau de Parfum, Curious Eau De Parfum Spray, Curious, Curious Eau De Parfum Tester Spray, Curious Eau De Parfum Tester Spray for Her

Type of Perfume: Eau de Parfum

Gender: for Women

Manufacturer: Britney Spears

EAN: 0040502297065, 0040619297064, 0719346034401, 0719346034425, 0719346052894, 0719346053204, 0719346053211, 0719346074728, 0885892060765, 0885892386100, 3165141268089, 5055257513556, 5055263197320, 5055263197337, 5055263197344, 5055307431847, 5055380053080, 7193460344180

Listed on Ciao since: 12/03/2007