Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum for Her, Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum for Her, Fantasy Eau de Parfum

Review of "Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum for Her, Fantasy Eau de Parfum"

published 29/01/2010 | clumsy221
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Light refreshing good smell
Cons None for me - but a very sweet smell which may not be too everyones taste
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"My fantasy perfume (Britney Spears)"

~~~Fantasy by Britney Spears~~~
I have to admit I love perfumes so its not a suprise that at Christmas time whenever anyone ask's what I would like, the first thing that springs to mind is perfume.

This is the first perfume I have received that is released by a celebrity, too be honest I have tended to stick to some of the designer brands, mainly because I have always thought the celebrity perfume would not be too my liking.

Even though this one was a Christmas present we exchanged gifts with our close friends last week as they go home to South Africa for Christmas so I have had a good week to get used to this fragrance.

The bottle I have received is 100ml and at first glance I was very impressed with the packaging, the perfume came in a multicoloured square box, wrapped in cellophane with a bright green bow on the top of the box. In my opinion its a very girly packaging and I think it looks lovely as a gift for someone.

I have actually seen the price of this perfume because I have seen it in a few stores over Christmas. The prices I have come across vary from £15+ depending on where you buy it from. But in my opinion the perfume could be forgiven for being much more expensive due to the fancy packaging.

The box opened very easily and inside was a delightful bright pink bottle with sparkling green gems scattered around the outside, so far so good.

Obviously the packaging is lovely but the thing I am most interested in is the smell as that's what the perfume is all about. I was honestly hoping at this point that the packaging was not going to be the best bit.

Without a doubt I am very happy with the smell of this perfume, it has a very sweet smell, that is actually very light and refreshing. Im even wearing it now and I keep taking a quick whiff of my wrists because it smells so good.

The official smell is made up of red lychee, golden quince, kiwi, cupcake accord, jasmine petals, white chocolate orchid. However I won't lie and say I agree that everything smells as its described because Im not too sure what these fruits are supposed to smell like. So im sure you would not want me to lie!

But I will say that the smell is lovely, I have been wearing it every day for the last week and I have never had so many nice comments from the people in my office. In my opinion the perfume is not overpowering but you definitely get a little waft of heavenly smell as I walk by. What suprises me the most is that by the end of the day the smell still remains which is a credit to the perfume because with some of my other perfumes I tend to have to reapply throughout the day.

After close inspection of the packaging I realised that the fragrance is actually licensed to Elizabeth Arden who coincidentally provided me with some of my favourite perfumes, namely 5th Avenue and Provocative Woman.

Overall I am more than happy with my new perfume, its not something I would have chosen myself but I am glad I received it as a present because I think I will now treat myself to Britney's new Circus Fantasy perfume.

~~~Summary~~~
Very well designed both on the outside and the inside. 5/5

• beckyXX published 29/01/2010
    Not quite sure this is for me :-)
  • hillhead published 29/01/2010
    I bought this for one of my daughters for Christmas. It smells lovely. The Circus is lovely also.
  • manlybeach published 29/01/2010
    Another one for the tester list!

offers "Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum for Her, Fantasy Eau de Parfum"

Product Information : Britney Spears Fantasy Eau de Parfum for Her, Fantasy Eau de Parfum

A fragrance inspired by love's ability to overwhelm you when you least expect it, Fantasy Britney Spears is a captivating blend of ripe fruits, sweet cupcake accord, delicate flowers, creamy musk, orris root, and sensual woods. Notes include lychee, quince, kiwi, cupcake accord, jasmine petals, white chocolate, orchid, musk, Orris root, woods.

Gender: for Women

Manufacturer: Britney Spears

Type of Perfume: Eau de Parfum

Long Name: Fantasy Eau de Parfum for Her, Fantasy Eau de Parfum

EAN: 0102234171935, 0556779983995, 0719346065399, 0719346065405, 0719346083744, 0719346099691, 0719346117708, 0719346137133, 0719346575614, 0719346588836, 0885892046127, 3165141996685, 3165141996692, 5055263196712, 5055307431816

MPN: 140242