Review of "Britney Spears"

published 08/12/2004 | geelcox
Member since : 08/12/2004
Pro Great singer and great person
Cons none

"We love Britney"

Let me start by saying that after the first album Artist start to fade but Britney is still going strong even after all the newspapers have put her down. Despite her career being trashed by the press she still keeps her chin up.
Her latest single everytime is a sad song but touched the heart of me. I still listen to all her albums and her singles I think she is a lot better than her competitors her music is great her videos are exceptional and her tours and wonderful.
She performs well on stage and also has a great voice. Even though she has changed from her schoolgirl look, which every boy used to fancy her but everyone has to grow up.
Here is a review of some of the songs on her … Baby one more time album

Baby one more time- this song was very popular when it first was released but got a bit old as time went on.

(You drive me) Crazy - this song is very catchy and good to listen to the beat and every thing about this song is great.

Sometimes – this song is a more Romantic song and a nice song to cuddle up to

Soda pop – this song is more or a summer song it got a great beat and the singers are great with her

Born to make you happy – the title says it all

But my all time favourite on the Baby one more time album has to be From the bottom of my broken heart because it makes me think of Family and makes me have flashbacks of all my happy times with them.

I would recommend all of Britney’s albums and singles as they are all great and I love listing to them while writing this review I'm listing to baby one more time album

• COOOEEE published 07/03/2006
    You've probably realised by now that your work has appeared under the wrong heading - send an e-mail to Ciao at feedback.uk@team.ciao.com with the url of this review and ask them to move this review to the correct category remembering to give the new url of where the review is to be moved too. I can of course do all this for you instead if you prefer. Just let me know via my guestbook
  • Badger_Boy published 09/12/2004
    If you get this moved let me know. Steve :o)
  • MAFARRIMOND published 09/12/2004

geelcox

Member since:08.12.2004

We love Britney

08.12.2004

Advantages:
Great singer and great person

Disadvantages:
none

16 Ciao members have rated this review on average: somewhat helpful See ratings
off topic by (27%):
  1. COOOEEE
  2. Badger_Boy
  3. kappaslappa

Here is a review of some of the songs on her Baby one more time album

Sometimes this song is a more Romantic song and a nice song to cuddle up to

Soda pop this song is more or a summer song it got a great beat and the singers are great with her

Born to make you happy the title says it all

I would recommend all of Britneys albums and singles as they are all great and I love listing to them while writing this review I'm listing to baby one more time album

« Previous review

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

COOOEEE 07.03.2006 13:50

Badger_Boy 09.12.2004 17:53

If you get this moved let me know. Steve :o)

MAFARRIMOND 09.12.2004 09:04