Brook Street - Recruiment Agency

Brook Street - Recruiment Agency

Review of "Brook Street - Recruiment Agency"

published 12/12/2009 | starbuckgirl
Member since : 12/12/2009
Satisfactory
Pro Alot of shift work at weekends
Cons Don't trust them and watch your payslips like a hawk.. get hourly rate in email as proof
Quality/Suitability of job offers
Office personnel/Consultants
Consultant feedback time
Range of prospective employers
Flexibility of office hours

"B.S. Grrr!"

Been with them over a year and so far - nightmare! My first shift was awful, It was in someones own home from 9am to 9pm, im not affraid of hard graft but on this occasion i couldnt get out the door quick enough, the woman was vile and her children a nightmare. BS were no support whatsoever! Infact they cant get workers to go there as they keep texting out for this shift all the time and dress it up as a pleasant experience!

My 2nd job with them is actually ok, not really what i was looking to do but the staff are lovely and its evening work which fits in well at the moment, been there 8 months but my problem now is timesheets and payslips. I get £9 an hour for a few hours work a night and everytime i get my payslip i notice they knock my hourly rate down to £8 !! This is a constant battle and now feel like they're robbing me, when i phone them i get stupid excuses or talked down to like i'm a halfwit.

They've done this to me from the start, i was meant to get £9 on that disgusting first shift and when the payslip came it was £7.. i'm sure all agencys try this lil trick but come Monday, i'm gonna go mental over it. How dare they treat their staff like this.. i know what B.S. stands for and it ain't Brook Street !!

• TheHairyGodmother published 05/12/2010
    Sorry but more information and opinion are required to make this review helpful. Let me know if you update.
  • catsholiday published 12/12/2009
    Welcome to Ciao - hope you job hunting gets better.
  • thedevilinme published 12/12/2009
    agencies are as picky as their customers.lol

Product Information : Brook Street - Recruiment Agency