Budget Insurance Company Limited

Budget Insurance Company Limited

Review of "Budget Insurance Company Limited"

published 29/05/2009 | nigelcross
Member since : 15/03/2009
Pro good site
Cons none

"Budget for a great deal!"

Budget has a range of insurance products available. I will be concentrating on Budget Car Insurance as they are the insurers I have at the minute.

When I bought my new car (a Porsche Boxster) I was worried about getting insurance as the car is group 17 and Im only 25. Although as a woman I thought I would get it a bit cheaper I found this wasn't the case.

I used various online search sites to find the best cover but found confused.com to be the best. After putting in all my details Budget came out second cheapest - the 1st was a name I didn't recognise so didn't go for that. After deciding on Budget I put my partner on (thinking it would sent it shooting up - man aged 27) It didn't, it brought it down by £100. I was amazed!

Budget sent the documents out very quickly and when they didn't recieve my no claims proof from my previous insurer they rang them themselves and sorted it out. I thought this was excellent customerr service - instead of making me chase the compary they sorted it straight away.

I really like Budget and would use them again. They answer the phones quickly and its always someone in this country!

• TheHairyGodmother published 21/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update, please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.
  • MikeOCarroll published 29/05/2009
    Would be useful to know a few more details - e.g. is the insurance you bought third-party or fully comp, what sort of cover is offered and other options (e.g. driving in other EU countries, multi-driver options). Also an overview of what other products Budget offer would help to set the scene, even if you don't have any experiences to share except car insurance. Regards, Mike.
  • Lisab3410 published 29/05/2009
    My husband used to have car insurance with these. Not a very flattering name for the company really, but did the job for a good price - though he never made a claim. Sadly we got a better offer this year and they couldn't beat it. Worth shopping round!!!!

Product Information : Budget Insurance Company Limited

Listed on Ciao since: 18/07/2000

Budget Insurance Company Limited - Review - Budget for a great deal!
Home > Finance > Insurance > Car Insurance > Budget Insurance Company Limited > Reviews

nigelcros... 5

nigelcross

Member since:15.03.2009

Budget for a great deal!

29.05.2009

Advantages:
good site

Disadvantages:
none

8 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  3. debmercury
somewhat helpful by (20%):
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. MikeOCarroll

I used various online search sites to find the best cover but found confused.com to be the best. After putting in all my details Budget came out second cheapest - the 1st was a name I didn't recognise so didn't go for that. After deciding on Budget I put my partner on (thinking it would sent it shooting up - man aged 27) It didn't, it brought it down by 100. I was amazed!

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

TheHairyGodmother 21.01.2011 22:08