Review of "Bumbo Baby Seat"

published 22/08/2007 | JINTY2809
Member since : 22/08/2007
Pro HELPS BABY SITT UPRIGHT COMFORTABLY
Cons ALSO HELPS BABY LIFT THEMSELF OUT OF IT
How mobile is the parents unit?
Volume Control
Powered by

"DUMBO NOT BUMBO!!!"

I couldn't wait to get my daughter a bumbo seat when she was 4 months old, fantastic I thought, gave me a little bit of freedom. Three weeks later she lifted herself out of it and plopped on the floor, luckily she was on the floor and I was with her. She is average size for her age so i thought maybe she is just becoming more active and it might have been a one off. NO!! now that she knew she could get out of it there was no stopping her. I couldn't leave her sitting in it for one second even when I was just popping into another room. I no longer trusted it and for a 3 week old purchase of nearly 30 pounds I was disappointed to say the least. I took it back to the shop and they were happy to refund me the money. If your baby is rather active I wouldn't recommend.

• hollywoodmum published 22/08/2007
    I got one and couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. The baby didn't like being in it and he could also get out of it quite easily.
  • Cl4ir3 published 22/08/2007
    Good start but if you add more info you will get higher ratings x
  • Stg27 published 22/08/2007
    Sorry to hear it wasn't for you. It certainly worked for us.