Burberry Touch Eau de Parfum for Her

Burberry Touch Eau de Parfum for Her

A unique and universal femininity A scent that suggests comfort and intimacy 338646371024

Review of "Burberry Touch Eau de Parfum for Her"

published 29/01/2007 | wonder1607
Member since : 14/02/2004
Pro not over powering and lasts all day!
Cons on the perfume none!
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Burberry touch is wonderful!"

Packaging

I brought my Burberry perfume in a gift set! The box its self is very plain, cream in colour with a ribbon going across the bottom telling you the name of the perfume and a small picture of a knight on a horse. The box is quite tough so ideal for presents, I get perfumes for my sisters birthdays and because she lives in Scotland I have to send them through the post the box gets a little crushed. I sent her this one and she said there wasn't a mark on it. Inside the box is your normal plastic packing that holds the bottles in place so the bottle wont get broken.

The perfume and body lotion

I got a 50ml bottle of perfume and a 100ml tube of body lotion which has the Burberry pattern on the tube. The perfume is strong at first but after a few moments the harshness wears off, it's a sweet musky smell but not over powering like others I have tried. I personally feel that the smell would suit all ages but in saying that different perfumes to smell different on different people, when ordering the perfume was described to smell like vanilla, orange, cedar, cassis, dewberry and jasmine. But to be honest I cant smell any of them.

The lotion has the same smell but its not so powerful and strong, the lotion is lovely and creamy and melts a way with in minutes. I find it does leave my skin lovely and soft I apply it after shower or bath but the fragrance does fade after an hour or so. The perfume however does last, I love this perfume because of this reason unlike the others on the market it doesn't wear off after 3 hours or if you get caught out in the rain.

Cost and wear to buy it..

I brought my gift set which contained Burberry Touch Eau de Perfume Spray 50ml and Burberry Touch Body Lotion 100ml from www.fragrancedirect.co.uk for £22.99. High street shops like boots sell it for £30.95, but if you shop around you can find it cheaper, I would recommend look at fragrance direct first as they sell unused testers, for example you can buy Burberry touch 100ml for £50 on the high street and £24.99 fully boxed on this web site, however you can also buy touch 100mls for £17.50 but this is because it a tester and has no lid just a cardboard strip but the company do state that the testers are sold unused. To be honest if I want to by a expensive perfume then I always buy a tester from here it saves you a lot of money and the quality is just the same.

overall

I love this perfume the fragrance stays with me all day it's a great work perfume keeps you smelling fresh all day with out having to reapply every hour! The lotion however is ok but I don't think I will buy it again I have tried better to be honest.

• just.bcoz published 01/01/2008
    Great review i like this one too
  • Craigshadow12 published 28/07/2007
    Great Review! I take my hat off to you :D. Craig :♥D
  • chocliteclair published 17/06/2007
    Not tried this one, sounds a good one :0)

Product Information : Burberry Touch Eau de Parfum for Her

Type of Perfume: Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette

Manufacturer: Burberry, Burberry Touch

Gender: for Women, for Men

Long Name: Touch Eau de Parfum for Her, Touch Eau De Parfum Tester Spray, Touch Eau De Parfum Tester Spray for Her, Edp Spray, Touch Femme Eau De Perfume Spray, Touch Eau de Parfum Perfume for Women, Touch for Women, Touch Perfume, Touch Eau De Parfum Spray, Burberry Touch Cologne Mini Eau De Toilette, Touch for Women Eau de Parfum, Touch Women Eau de Parfum

MPN: 95A0052, 122986

EAN: 0025317360067, 0025318360066, 0039614054215, 0689076234733, 3386463710203, 3386463710210, 3386463710227, 3386463710258, 3386463710265, 5055263199577, 5055263199591, 5055307777945

Listed on Ciao since: 15/01/2007