Burj Khalifa ,Dubai

Burj Khalifa ,Dubai

Review of "Burj Khalifa ,Dubai"

published 24/10/2015 | FarhatAbbas
Member since : 24/10/2015
Pro Perfect location, Crime free, A treat to an eye.
Cons Tickets were already sold out.
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Indeed a sight to see the magnificent Burj Khalifa,Dubai."

The best thing happened in my life was to see the most amazing and the tallest Skyscraper of the world. The view is mesmerizing and the lighting at night is the icing on the cake. So well build and such strongly constructed, In my opinion the view is a must watch. Definitely visit Burj Khalifa afternoon is a great time as you will still see day time, sunset and then the fountain show. Views are amazing! A must go. All I must tell is If you are a fan of architecture this is the best viewpoint to see all the big buildings from.The only gripe is the charge for the photos they take of you at the top. From my point of view it was enjoyable visit to this iconic building. It was perfect for us. I recommend it totally.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 27/12/2015
    Much more - please!
  • Secre published 26/10/2015
    Click on user reviews at the top of this page. Scroll down. Look at the two first reviews on that list. Now look at your review. Can you spot the difference?
  • ANNExTHExFLAN published 26/10/2015