Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit

Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit

Loaded with emollient cocoa butter and beeswax, vitamin enriched oils and botanical extracts, these rich foot and hand creams and penetrating overnigh

Review of "Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit"

published 08/03/2013 | carlz2001
Member since : 21/11/2009
Feeling a little happier with the site. Maybe my DIAMOND had something to do with it?! : )
Pro Excellent value, lots of little products to try.
Cons Would like to see a hand soap rather than one of the creams.
Presentation of Set
Usefulness of Set

"A healthy routine for hardworking hands and feet."

After gaining an unhealthy obsession with Burt’s Bees Pomegranate lip balm, I put it on my stocking filler list at Christmas, as god forbid I should run out of my stash (currently comprising of about 5 or 6 pomegranate lip balms!). I was really pleased when I was given the Tips and Toes kit which included a load of other goodies by Burt’s Bees which I had previously not used.

The box contains the following:

1 x Almond Milk Beeswax hand cream (7g). I find this hand cream is excellent for me with a really rich creamy texture to help hard working hands. My hands have always suffered and over the years I have tried many hand creams, this is right up there with the ones that have worked best for me. The sweet almond oil and vitamin e moisturise while the beeswax helps to provide a protective seal. You certainly don’t need a prompt to use this hand cream, as the lovely scent makes you want to use it all the time!

1 x Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (4.25g). What can I say about this product? If I were to choose one beauty product in the whole world, it would first and foremost be this. A lip balm that offers dry cracked lips relief with moisture that actually stays, it also gives a shine and a hint of colour much like a gloss, and it smells absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t live without this product in my life!!

1 x Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grape seed Oil hand cream (20g). Another super intensive hand cream perfect for eczema suffers to offer relief and moisturised hands. I find this hand cream offers a more noticeable difference than the others included in the set, but I prefer the scents of the others. Enriched with jojoba, rosemary, cupuacu and macadamia, it really works to protect hands and nourish them from dryness.

1 x Coconut Foot Cream (20g).Works using coconut oil, lanolin and glycerine to help even dry and unloved feet like mine look healthy and so soft! I’ve become addicted to this and use it all the time, often before bed putting a pair of socks over the cream. I wake up to heavenly soft feel ready to race around for another 15 hours or so! I’ve had to buy this in ‘big size’ as 20g doesn’t last all that long, especially when you use it most nights.

1 x Hand Salve (8.5g). More intensive than even the almond milk and beeswax hand cream, this is perfect for when your hands are at their worse. They will soon give rough and dry hands a pick me up, and is perfect to use in conjunction with the almond and beeswax cream. Perfect for eczema sufferers, this salve will work to sooth the skin without leaving any greasy residue.

1 x Lemon Butter cuticle cream (8.5g). This cuticle cream reminds me a lot of a similar product also with a lemon scent that Lush used to do (I’m not sure if it’s still available), however I much prefer this cream by Burts Bees in comparison. Described as a cream, I wouldn’t actually have described it that way myself. A much thicker consistency, it’s a little like Vaseline. The beauty of this cuticle cream is you simply rub it on your cuticles (I apply mine before bed a couple of times a week) and simply leave it to soak in! You don’t need to push your cuticles back afterwards or anything (it actually makes me feel queasy doing that so I love this product!). It smells divine to boot too – win win!

The gift set is a nice mix of luxurious creams for the hands and feet which is nice to get all in one set, as I often find it is one or the other but seldom both. The butters and creams are also a nice range of scents as opposed to them all being the same scent. I absolutely adore anything that smells of coconut so the foot cream is a hit, but I would have liked this to be in the hand cream so I could smell it more often! The lip balm which I’ve already explained that I’m obsessed with, is an absolutely divine smell and is so nice on the lips. My least favourite is probably the honey and grape seed hand cream but even that still smells gorgeous, I just prefer the other scents more!

The gift set has an RRP of £12.99 which is the selling price on Amazon, however I have found it for £11.05 with free delivery at feelunique.com, so it really is worth shopping around (even if the saving is only small, it’s still a saving!).

The one and only thing that I would say about this set is perhaps I would have preferred to see one of the two hand soaps that they sell rather than one of the hand creams?

If you want healthy looking soft hands and feet, and to rejuvenate and feel pampered, then this is the set for you. With only small offerings of each cream, it may turn into an expensive love for Burts Bees though!

*For limited time only - this set is wrapped in a Mother's Day special edition print.

*The photo supplied by Ciao seems to include a pumixe stone however the set I received at Christmas didn't so I think this is probably an old stock photo.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 19/07/2017
    I like their sets and often a cost effective way to buy the products, this is great!
  • Alyson29 published 14/03/2013
    This sounds gorgeous :)
  • angelboouk123 published 08/03/2013
    Thi sounds like a lovely little set x

offers "Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit"