Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit

Loaded with emollient cocoa butter and beeswax, vitamin enriched oils and botanical extracts, these rich foot and hand creams and penetrating overnigh

Review of "Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit"

published 27/08/2017 | LiveMusicLoverLyn
Member since : 23/03/2014
Pro Great products, great way to try, top quality
Cons -
Presentation of Set
Usefulness of Set

"~ A great Set to treat my Feet and Hands from Burt's Bees ~"

~Burt’s Bees Hands ‘n Feet Kit ~

I love Burt’s Bees products, I love the ethos of the (original) company and most of the products I have tried really do work, very well. One way I buy the products and a good way to try new products is by buying the kits, sometimes at full price, but often when on offer via the website. The set I am reviewing here today is the Tips ‘n Toes Hands and Feet Kit:

A basic cardboard box that contains one each of the following six products:

Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (0.25oz)
Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (0.3oz)
Hand Salve (0.3oz)
Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grape Seed Oil Hand Cream (0.75oz)
Coconut Foot Cream (0.75oz)
And curiously
Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (0.15oz)

Just a Bit about Burt's Bees:

In the summer of 1984 Roxanne Quimby thumbed a lift from bearded bee keeper Burt in Maine, USA. The rest as they say is history..... The Burt’s Bees work culture and ethos is to practice what they preach and staff are encouraged to take time off to go and help other people and of course bees and therefore the planet. This is a very short explanation but you can learn more from some of my other Burt’s Bees reviews or from their website.

The Burt’s Bees philosophy is “people, profit, planet”. Burt’s has been sold to the Clorox Company, but it does seem the ethos remains.

The Products:

Because these products can all be bought individually as well I have or will if I can review/ed them separately, but I will briefly describe the attributes of each item in the set here:

Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream is a thick luxurious textured cream that is usually supplied in a jar, but here is in a smaller sized tin. This hand cream is too thick to squeeze from a tube. I like that it has a soft subtle fragrance and absorbs very quickly. This is one I keep at home and use after my hands have been working and need a treat.

The Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream is a truly amazing product, on opening the tin you notice the lovely lemon and beeswax fragrance that instantly uplifts, the salve is truly very good at treating dry or damaged cuticles and if they have actually torn this really helps to soothe and repair the area. I tend to use this for a few days whenever I spot a problem and it is a must have in my handbag and when I treat my toes to some TLC.

Burt’s Bees Hand Salve is also supplied in a tin and this is a hard working natural product to treat hard worked hands. I know how good this is, I gave my tin to my husband after he’d been doing some work and his hands were dry, chapped and sore, he smoothed this waxy product over his hands and rubbed it in as best he could, by the next morning his hands were restored. He now uses it whenever he feels his hands are dry and chapped. The product has a strong raw honey smell and has a hard wax like texture. We peel out a little and warm it on our skin where it soon softens from body heat and then smooth it onto the hands that need treating.

Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grape Seed Oil Hand Cream really is as good as it sounds, this hand cream is a more traditional style hand cream and the fragrance is less subtle that those that precede, with the natural rosemary scent not succeeding in masking the grape seed oil, it is not bad, but I’d not buy this for its scent but it is a good hand cream.

Coconut Foot Cream is one of my all time favourite products, this cream is sticky on application and I’d not recommend putting it on and walking around bare foot, but put it on as you get into bed at night and the improvement by the morning will be obvious. Again, I tend to remember to use this once my feet are dry and then I use this for a few days to transform my feet. The fragrance is lovely being mainly a soft gentle coconut fragrance.

Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil, yeah! Burt’s are my favourite lip balms and this is my favourite from Burt’s the balm is a very dark pink colour and leaves a hint of a tint on the lips. The fragrance is subtle and hints at cinnamon, citrus, soya and general fruitiness it is a clean, crisp fragrance and the flavour is fruity beeswax that is not at all unpleasant. This is a great restorative balm designed for the lips, but I have used it for first aid on cuticles and rubs before and it works to soothe.

Overall this is a great set, Burt’s Bees sets change and come and go, if you see this one, buy it, it makes a great gift as it is filled with some of the best Burt’s Bees products including three of my top products.

Price & Availability:

Because I am signed up to the newsletter I bought this set on offer, I’d recommend you try Burt’s Bees direct to find the best prices and offers:

https://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/gifts-and-kits-all-gift-sets/ at the time of writing this set is on offer at £12.99 (August 2017).

~*~

Conclusion:

A fabulous set that is a bargain on offer and is a great way to try Burt’s Bees products or makes a great gift. The fragrances are not feminine so these products work for any one. Recommended.

Stars:

5/5

I have added an up to date photo from the website as my outer has long since been recycled and the set differs to the stock Ciao! picture shown.

Thanks for reading

nice

Product Information : Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit

Manufacturer: Burt's Bees

Listed on Ciao since: 08/12/2009

Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit - Review - ~ A great Set to treat my Feet and Hands from Burt's Bees ~

LiveMusic... 5

LiveMusicLoverLyn

About me: :( So sad and will miss you all. Posting and rating to the end as a few days off work. Thanks for all the reads & rates, much appreciated esp E rates, every E I give is well deserved. Ciao for now everyone.....

Member since:23.03.2014

~ A great Set to treat my Feet and Hands from Burt's Bees ~

27.08.2017

Advantages:
Great products, great way to try, top quality

Disadvantages:

32 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. catsholiday
  2. justarube
  1. howard38
  2. euphie
  3. jo-1976

~Burts Bees Hands n Feet Kit ~

I love Burts Bees products, I love the ethos of the (original) company and most of the products I have tried really do work, very well. One way I buy the products and a good way to try new products is by buying the kits, sometimes at full price, but often when on offer via the website. The set I am reviewing here today is the Tips n Toes Hands and Feet Kit:

A basic cardboard box that contains one each of the following six products:

Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (0.25oz)
Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (0.3oz)
Hand Salve (0.3oz)
Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grape Seed Oil Hand Cream (0.75oz)
Coconut Foot Cream (0.75oz)
And curiously
Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (0.15oz)

Just a Bit about Burt's Bees:

In the summer of 1984 Roxanne Quimby thumbed a lift from bearded bee keeper Burt in Maine, USA. The rest as they say is history..... The Burts Bees work culture and ethos is to practice what they preach and staff are encouraged to take time off to go and help other people and of course bees and therefore the planet. This is a very short explanation but you can learn more from some of my other Burts Bees reviews or from their website.

The Burts Bees philosophy is people, profit, planet. Burts has been sold to the Clorox Company, but it does seem the ethos remains.

The Products:

Burts Bees Hand Salve is also supplied in a tin and this is a hard working natural product to treat hard worked hands. I know how good this is, I gave my tin to my husband after hed been doing some work and his hands were dry, chapped and sore, he smoothed this waxy product over his hands and rubbed it in as best he could, by the next morning his hands were restored. He now uses it whenever he feels his hands are dry and chapped. The product has a strong raw honey smell and has a hard wax like texture. We peel out a little and warm it on our skin where it soon softens from body heat and then smooth it onto the hands that need treating.

Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grape Seed Oil Hand Cream really is as good as it sounds, this hand cream is a more traditional style hand cream and the fragrance is less subtle that those that precede, with the natural rosemary scent not succeeding in masking the grape seed oil, it is not bad, but Id not buy this for its scent but it is a good hand cream.

Coconut Foot Cream is one of my all time favourite products, this cream is sticky on application and Id not recommend putting it on and walking around bare foot, but put it on as you get into bed at night and the improvement by the morning will be obvious. Again, I tend to remember to use this once my feet are dry and then I use this for a few days to transform my feet. The fragrance is lovely being mainly a soft gentle coconut fragrance.

Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil, yeah! Burts are my favourite lip balms and this is my favourite from Burts the balm is a very dark pink colour and leaves a hint of a tint on the lips. The fragrance is subtle and hints at cinnamon, citrus, soya and general fruitiness it is a clean, crisp fragrance and the flavour is fruity beeswax that is not at all unpleasant. This is a great restorative balm designed for the lips, but I have used it for first aid on cuticles and rubs before and it works to soothe.

Overall this is a great set, Burts Bees sets change and come and go, if you see this one, buy it, it makes a great gift as it is filled with some of the best Burts Bees products including three of my top products.

Price & Availability:

Because I am signed up to the newsletter I bought this set on offer, Id recommend you try Burts Bees direct to find the best prices and offers:

https://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/gifts-and-kits-all-gift-sets/ at the time of writing this set is on offer at 12.99 (August 2017).

~*~

Conclusion:

A fabulous set that is a bargain on offer and is a great way to try Burts Bees products or makes a great gift. The fragrances are not feminine so these products work for any one. Recommended.

Stars:

5/5

Thanks for reading

Pictures of Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit
Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit Tips_Toes_Kit_380 - Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands
Burt's Bees Tips n' Toes Hands & Feet Kit

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

euphie 18.09.2017 20:41